Perla Barb 65cc Lawn Edger attachment and Multi Tool power head ComboThis is the ultimate multi-tool gardening machine. Made with quality materials, the Perla Barb Multi-Tool features quick-connect shafts and couplings with ball-bearing floating centres. The power unit is a tough and proven Perla Barb 65cc engine surrounded by a flexible and strong motor housing. Extended use is made possible thanks to a large capacity fuel tank, which is also protected by a strong metal bracing.
This unit is perfect for any of your pruning, gardening, or even sculpting needs! Yet another tough and reliable Jono & Johno backed product with a 12 month warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE SAFETY GOGGLES.
Other handy attachments available for this multitool: ?_odkw=&_sop=10&_ssn=jonojohno20004&item=170834278786&_osacat=0&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=multi+attachment&_sacat=0
Jono & Johno are industry leaders for quality outdoor power machinery and unbeatable customer service.
- 65cc Perla Barb two stroke 3.4hp motor with durable casing
- 26mm Commercial Anodised Alloy Shafts
- Shafts with Quick-change commercial bearing couplings
- Quick start guide
- Easy fill large capacity fuel tank
- High torque
- Light but powerful (around 9.5kgs for engine with lawn edger attachment fitted)
- Brand: Perla Barb
- Engine Type: Petrol - Two Stroke Commercial
- Dual Weighted Crank / Double Ringed Piston
- Displacement / Maximum Power: 65CC / 3.4hp
- Max. Engine Speed: 11,000 RPM w/Centrifugal clutch
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.2 Litre
- Fuel Mix: 25:1 (25 parts fuel to 1 part two stroke oil)
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded
Lawn Edger attachment:- Heavy duty quality construction and materials
- Solid rubber guide wheel - suits any terrain
- Adjustable guide for professional-looking edges
- Shaft type: 5.3mm square shaft
- Shaft external diameter: 25.8mm, 1.6mm wall thickness
- Shaft adapter: 5.3mm square shaft to 9 spline shaft
- Guide wheel: solid rubber, 115mm diameter, 31.5mm width
- Adapter/coupling type: Spring quick connection