"Oh, I do like to be beside the Seaside, oh I do like to be beside the sea."
Design by Aboriginal Artist Anna Connell.
Seaside is the name of this glorious addition to the Recycled Mats cushion range. This bright yellow and blue piece is designed by local Aboriginal Artist, Anna Connell.
Seaside is a fabulous image of sand meeting water, designed in the distinctive Dot Painting style Anna is known for. The wave-like undulations create interest too. These cushions are sure to be a talking point at every family gathering you have from now on.
Cushions come flat packed.
Because of this, they make the perfect gift for those who want to display an element of Australian culture in their homes, both indoors and in outdoor settings.
They are our souvenir of choice for friends and family who are visiting Australia. You can also buy them to take as a gift for overseas friends.
Please purchase cushion inners separately.
Name of design: Seaside
Origin of design: Aboriginal Australian
Name of artist: Anna Connell
Origin of artist: Yuin nation, New South Wales south coast
Size: 50 x 50cm
Fabric: 100% polyester. Cushion inners are not included.
- This product is a cushion cover only. Cushion inserts are not included and must be purchased separately.
- Unlike our range of earth-friendly mats and rugs, these cushions are not made from recycled materials. Were hoping to change that soon!
Care Instructions: Our cushion covers are suitable for indoor use and outdoor use undercover.
Recycled Mats is a proud long-term member of the Indigenous Art Code, which ensures transparent, fair and ethical business trade in works of art by Indigenous artists.
- Easy carry cushion for themed events and sports carnivals
- Add flair to a kids' playroom with gorgeous cushions
- Style your home with Aboriginal Art accents
- Add as a highlight in your lounge or family room areas
- A cultural addition to guest bedrooms and Air BNB homes