COMMAND THE BATTLEFRONT
Infused with Agile-splendor IPS and its 1ms GtG response1, 175Hz refresh2 and a 2300R curve - the Predator X38 transports you to a realm of 21:9 immersion. And with NVIDIA(R) G-SYNC(R) at the helm, expect smooth, tear-free gaming as the new norm.
BIG SCREEN, BIGGER CURVE
Curved displays take gaming to a new level of play - one that pulls you in, wraps around your vision and refuses to let go. So, when it came to delivering gameplay in full 37.5-inch panoramic glory - only 2300R, in breathtaking 21:9, would do.
3840 X 1600
Few displays can match the speed of this display. Using fast crystal liquid technology and a wide color gamut, the X38 can achieve a 1ms response1 time while maintaining a high color gamut - meaning all the on-screen action comes through nice and smooth with almost no ghosting or color banding.
GtG Response Time
DELTA E <2
LET'S GET HYPER
If you want seamless gameplay at absolutely ridiculous levels of speed, you've come to the right place. With a lightning-quick refresh rate and NVIDIA(R) G-SYNC(R) - your sessions will be fluid, unbroken and unmatched. Now you can land those reflexive shots with pinpoint accuracy.
- 175HZ REFRESH
- NVIDIA(R) G-SYNC(R)
The silver-hued arms span out in two directions - holding the display aloft, welcoming you to the world of curve while allowing you to tilt, swivel and vertically adjust the monolithic display to find that ergonomic sweet spot with deadly ease.
- PUMP UP THE VOLUME
- No speakers? No problem. Two powerful 7-watt speakers have your back.
- Less bezels means more visible display for you to enjoy.
- PORT HAVEN
- HDMI 2.0, DP 1.4 and a USB 3.0 HUB for four other devices.
Accessed via the OSD (on-screen display), GameView provides a number of useful features, such as setting the level of dark boost, ambient lighting, gaming profiles (up to 8), and more. Using this will optimize the display for the type of game you are playing.
- DARK BOOST
- Gain an edge over the competition and fine-tune your visuals with greater details in dimly lit environments.
- AIM POINTS
- Minimize misfires with aim-points. You have three options to choose from through your OSD or GameView settings.
- GAME MODES
- There are three game modes to choose from: action, racing and sports. Use the default profile or customize your own to fit your preferences.
TECH FOR THE EYES
Long game sessions, editing videos and staring at excel sheets puts a lot of strain on the eyes-we know. Protect your vision with Flickerless(TM) and BlueLightShield(TM).
- This technology works by providing stable, consistent power to the display and eliminating any chance for noticeable flicker.
- Choose from four filter settings via the OSD if you suspect that blue lights, being emitted from the LED panel, are causing eyestrain. We know the X38 is impressive but we never said don't blink!