Fight fleas with ease. Advantage flea treatment for dogs is an easy-to-apply spot-on treatment that kills fleas within one day, preventing further infestations for up to four weeks. Used monthly, it's a simple and effective way to protect your dog against fleas.
- Kills fleas through contact
- Suitable for use in puppies and adult dogs
- Up to 1 month of protection
- Advantage for dogs
The active ingredient in Advantage flea treatment for dogs is able to kill fleas on contact, so fleas don't have to bite your pet to be killed
For very large dogs over 50 kg, apply 2 tubes of ADVANTAGE(R) for Dogs over 25 kg (blue) using one tube between the shoulder blades and one tube on the midline of the back between the hips.
- Remove required tube(s) from the package.
- Hold tube upright and pull off the cap.
- Reverse the cap and push cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- Site of Application
- The animal should be standing for easy application.
- Remove any collar prior to application and replace when product is dry. Part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube firmly twice to apply the solution directly on the skin. Avoid pet's eyes or mouth. If licked by cats, signs of distaste may be observed due to the bitter taste.
- Record treatment date and repeat monthly or as required. ADVANTAGE(R)remains efficacious following shampoo treatment, swimming or exposure to rain. Avoid applying the product while the animal is wet. If washing animal during use of this product use a soap free shampoo.
- Occasionally, hair loss may occur at the application site. This is usually a single occurrence and hair will grow back uneventfully
It is recommended that you apply Advantage to your dog once a month all year round.