- Unique coffee/espresso maker uses total immersion and gentle pressure to produce coffee with extraordinarily rich flavor
- Makes American style coffee or an espresso-style shot perfect for use in lattes or cappuccinos
- Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is much lower than conventional brewers
- Micro-filtered coffee so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate
- Versatile design makes anything from single-cups of coffee to concentrated espresso-like coffee
- Entire process takes 30 seconds - perfect for the busy coffee enthusiast
- Exceptionally easy clean-up
- Constructed with BPA-Free plastic
This compact and sleek hand grinder is ideal for camping or traveling. Equipped with ceramic burrs and stainless steel body, lid, and cup this is a durable grinder that's simple to use. The ceramic burrs can be adjusted to the desired grind setting. The metal handle is removable for storage and easily fits back on top when you need to use it. For operation, simply screw off the top portion, pour in beans, and grind.
Manufactured in Japan, these mills ship in boxes with untranslated Japanese. We include English instructions but these mills are very easy to figure out. It takes about a second to grind 1 gram of coffee, so about 45 seconds per fill for the large size. English instructions provided..
Mini dimensions: 13cm in height (4.75 inches tall, 2 inch diameter), Capacity 26 grams (about 1/4 cup whole bean)