The AeroPress (comes with 350 filter) is a completely new kind of coffee press that brews absolutely delicious, rich coffee without bitterness. In one minute, the AeroPress will make 1 to 4 cups of American or espresso style coffee.
Coffee brewed in an AeroPress is rich but smooth for good technical reasons. The first and most important reason is brewing speed. Coffee yields its rich flavors quickly. From when you add hot water to when you are ready to drink, the AeroPress takes about 30 seconds, just like a fine espresso machine.
The time required to fill a drip coffee maker pot or the steeping time required for a traditional coffee press is measured in minutes, not seconds, and because of that, they brew bitter, acidic coffee.
When brewing coffee with an AeroPress, you use very hot but not boiling water, you use finely ground coffee, and the filter prevents any grit from getting into your cup, all of which are additional important reasons AeroPress brewed coffee is so remarkably delicious.
- Unique coffee/espresso maker uses total immersion and gentle pressure to produce coffee with extraordinarily rich flavor
- Makes American style coffee or an espresso-style shot perfect for use in lattes or cappuccinos
- Because of the lower temperature and short brew time, the acid level of the brew is much lower than conventional brewers
- Micro-filtered coffee so pure and particle-free that it can be stored for days as a concentrate
- Versatile design makes anything from single-cups of coffee to concentrated espresso-like coffee
- Entire process takes 30 seconds - perfect for the busy coffee enthusiast
- Exceptionally easy clean-up
- Constructed with BPA-Free plastic
- AeroPress plunger and chamber
- Paddle for stirring
- 350 microfilters and plastic filter holder
- Filter cap
- Coffee Scoop