The AfterShokz Trekz Air are lightweight wireless headphones built for sports and athletic activities that use bone conduction technology to deliver music directly through your cheekbones, leaving your ears totally free to hear ambient sounds for situational awareness. Aftershokz cut all bulk from the Trekz Air and used titanium everywhere possible to ensure featherlight headphones that not only fit more securely, but sound better too.
Upgraded from the Trekz Titanium:
- 20% reduced weight - from the original Trekz Titanium
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity - for even more reliable connectivity
- 20 day standby life - up 10 days from the Trekz Titanium.
The Trekz Air also features:
- 6+ hours battery life - of music and calls, with a 10 day standby life
- Multipoint pairing - allows you to be connected to two devices at the same time (for example, a laptop and a mobile phone) and seamlessly transition from one to the other
- PremiumPitch+ - a premium audio experience with a wide dynamic range and rich bass
- LeakSlayer technology