The men's Coburn Low goes the distance. This breathable, lightweight hiker is made with a rich, waterproof leather and lined with mesh to wick away moisture. Our Numentum® Hike technology offers lightweight support, advanced forefoot flexibility, and balanced stability through both lateral and medial midfoot support even when wearing a 40-lb. pack. Spider rubber lugs provide excellent grip and traction on uneven trails or any excursion you choose.
Available in men's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Ahnu footwear
- For men
- Style: Coburn Low
- Model no: AF2501PRT
- Colour: Porter
- Shoe width: N/A
- Low-cut hiking shoe
- Perfect for hiking (fast & slow) & all day walks
- Waterproof leather upper
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Numentum™ Hike technology to center and guide the foot for balance on trails
- Double density compression molded EVA with medial and lateral postings for underfoot comfort and stability
- Integrated TPU shank and arch support for torsional rigidity and mid foot support
- Shock dispersal plate in forefoot for stone bruising protection
- Gusseted tongue to help keep out debris
- Padded mid-cut for comfortable secure fit
- Rubber toe protector
- Weight (approx.): 778g (pair)
- Leather/textile upper
- Textile lining
- Rubber outsole
What happens when you take three passionate people with mad experience engineering performance shoes, an affinity for trails over treadmills, and a “can-do” San Francisco Bay Area attitude? You get Ahnu. Jacqueline Van Dine, Jim Van Dine and Jenny Fredericks founded Ahnu because they wanted multitasking performance products that would keep up with their fast-paced lives. They couldn’t find it, so they built it, creating go-to products that match your life—effortlessly blending performance and style and always considering the greater good. Ahnu. Walk new ground.