Get notified when new sales are live
Subscribe to our notifications so you don’t miss out on our new sales!
The Ridgecrest eVent WP keeps a stable stride with waterproof support, without sacrificing breathability on any long distance trail – wet or dry. We partnered with our sponsored blind endurance hiker, Trevor Thomas, to design this performance shoe specifically for thru hikes. Equipped with an eVent waterproof membrane, breathable upper, Spider Rubber™ outsole and Numentum™ technology, you can explore the outdoors in security, stability and comfort. It features an RMAT® midsole, a special EVA + Rubber foam, that delivers state-of-the-art shock absorption, cushioning, low compression and durability, which is exactly what you need when you’re pounding the trails.
Available in men's US sizing - see size chart for correct fit!
- Ahnu footwear
- For men
- Style: Ridgecrest
- Model no: 1009556DOL
- Colour: Dark Olive
- Shoe width: N/A
- Low-cut hiking shoe
- Perfect for hiking (fast & slow) & all day walks
- eVent® waterproof, breathable bootie construction
- Waterproof leather and breathable, hydrophobic mesh
- Numentum™ Hike technology to center and guide the foot for balance on trails
- RMAT® midsole
- Spider Rubber™ outsole for traction in all environments
- Integrated TPU shank and arch support for torsional rigidity and mid foot support
- Shock dispersal plate in forefoot for stone bruising protection
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Rubber toe protector
- Weight (approx.): 896g (pair)
- Textile/leather upper
- Textile lining
- Rubber outsole
What happens when you take three passionate people with mad experience engineering performance shoes, an affinity for trails over treadmills, and a “can-do” San Francisco Bay Area attitude? You get Ahnu. Jacqueline Van Dine, Jim Van Dine and Jenny Fredericks founded Ahnu because they wanted multitasking performance products that would keep up with their fast-paced lives. They couldn’t find it, so they built it, creating go-to products that match your life—effortlessly blending performance and style and always considering the greater good. Ahnu. Walk new ground.