- Contains Organic Cleaning Agents made from Orange and Citrus Fruits grown in Australia
- Easy to store
- Works even better than the Original AIRCONcare Coil Cleaner especially if mixed with warm or hot water.
- Lower shipping cost
Each 50ml of AIRCONcare(TM), Concentrate is designed to be mixed with 500ml of water into the custom Long Nozzle Sprayer to effectively clean their own ductless split air conditioner fan coil unit without the hassle and danger of dismantling the unit. The secret to our system is in the cleaning solution which is a 'super-detergent' that effectively washes away all traces of bio-film without damaging the air conditioning unit at all.
Our AIRCONcare cleaning solution is particularly effective in dislodging and dissolving bio-slime which is the "jelly substance" that tends to build up on your air conditioner cooling coils.
It is specifically designed to be safe for the blue epoxy coating on cooling coils.
The AIRCONcare(TM), Kit comes with everything that you need to thoroughly clean your aircon unit, including:
- Long Nose Sprayer*
- Wash Bag (Standard / Large Size)
- 4 x 50ml AIRCONcare Chemical Concentrate Solution (Total mixed volume is 2000ml)
How To Correctly Size Wash Bags
Each cleaning requires 500 ml per ac coil and fan blade. This kit can clean up to 4x air conditioner coils. The wash bag is reusable 10 - 15x when used with correct care.
* While you can use the long nozzle sprayer provided with our kit, we do suggest having a pressure garden sprayer to ease the rinsing step with fresh water. You should use as much fresh water as needed to flush out the dirt and bio-slime.