HA4 Portable 4-Channel Headphone Amplifier
Ideal for both home studio and stage use, the Alctron HA4 provides up to four headphone connections for ease of performance or recording monitoring. Each headphone has a separate volume control. It has two RCA inputs designed for taking a stereo line level signal from a mixing console. As well as a single TRS input that can be connected to a headphone output, effectively splitting a single headphone output four ways.
Plenty of Output Volume and Individual Control
Each of the 4 headphone outputs feature 1/4" sockets, ready for any monitoring headphones. Powerful individual amplifiers allow for plenty of volume in your cans, with each channel having its own volume knob for individual control.
- Powerful output volume
- Suits all monitoring headphones
- Individual volume control
- Included power adapter
- Rubber feet
- Robust metal case
- Powered via USB
- 4 c hannel headphone amplifier
- Input connector: 3.5mm, RCA
- Input Impedance: 1000KW(unbalanced)
- Max output level: +22dB
- Output connector: 6.35mm stereo
- Output Impedance: minimum 10W each channel
- Max gain: 20-dB each channel
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >98dB
- Supply: USB 5V 1AMP (included)
NOTE: Please do not use a PC to power this device via USB. Due to the PC, the purity of power and ground may cause noise.