The Altra Lone Peak Alpine is a retro-style hiking shoe with classic Lone Peak performance and all-day versatility. ;Built for adventures near and far, from downtowns to mountaintops, from hiking to happy hour, this is a shoe pays homage to hiking shoes of the past while thinking about the future.
What's unique to the Alpine version?
- Hemp canvas/suede upper ;- ultra comfy for all-day wear, warm enough for getting up mountains, and stylish enough for trekking into happy hour at the end of the day
- Altra EGO / Bloom ;midsole ;- ;responsive yet soft foam for increased energy return, now made from partially bio-based material: algae!
The Lone Peak Alpine also features:
- Wide FootShape toe box ;- allows your toes to relax and spread out for natural comfort and stability. Altra's FootShape differs between men's and women's versions, addressing the biomechanical differences in male and female feet
- GaiterTrap ;- hook-and-loop strap that secures trail running gaiters below the outsole to prevent debris build-up
- Balanced Zero Drop ;platform ;- places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to promote proper, low-impact form throughout your run
- StoneGuard ;rock pr