Andis Number 40 Stainless Steel Blade Set
The blade is an important part of a clipper and has a direct impact on quality of grooming. If it is dull or compromised, you need to replace it before using it on pets. The Andis Number 40 Stainless Steel Blade set is very popular with professional groomers and pet owners because it is precise, durable, and safe to use.
This set is designed to fit all kinds of professional-grade A5 clippers from brands like Andis, Oster, Switchblade, Wahl, Heiniger, and similar products. It s a good idea to a double check before buying these blades to ensure you don t get the wrong products. Here s a look at some of the features of the Andis blade set:
- It can be used under comb guides, which makes it easier to achieve neat grooming.
- The blade is very sharp so it works quickly to cut hair down to 0.2mm.
- This product is made from surgical stainless steel, so it can endure a considerable amount of wear without sustaining too much damage.
- Andis Number 40 Stainless Steel blade is designed for repeated professional use and you don t have to replace it too often.
- It can handle difficult areas like the face, tail, feet, etc.
- The blade has a Rockwell hardness level of 65.
Professionals must oil this blade once a day and more if there are any uneven cuts or if the clipper performs slowly. Regular oiling will keep this product in good shape and ensure it keeps cutting smoothly.
Petlife is a premium brand known for producing a range of high quality pet products. The Petlife range of innovative solutions takes care of your pet, from collars and leads to bedding and shampoos. Each product is specially designed to enrich the life of your pet and accommodate their every need.
Do you struggle to deal with your pet s long nails? The Rufus & Coco Safety Nail Clippers & File are easy to use, and have a nail guide to help prevent over clipping.
Want to add a bit of variety to your pet s wardrobe? We have TippyTap Bow Tie dog collars available in blue stripe and red tartan and look very cute!