The cowl revolves with the direction of the wind, almost like a weather vane and increases draught on all chimneys. Its design is very simple and the cowl turns on a long life sealed bearing so it always has its back pointing into the wind. This means that the open side of the cowl never has the wind hitting it, so the wind sucks the fumes and smoke out of the chimney and means there is never a downdraught. Because of this fantastic design it prevents rain going into the flue and as it is constantly changing direction with the wind movement it acts as a bird scare. It is designed to work in all weather conditions to help cure chimney problems.
- Product made on order - please allow about 2 weeks for delivery
- Fits a flue at 180mm dia;
- Withstands flue temperatures up to 200c deg; supplied fully assembled and ready to fit;
- Has a ce certificate; highly effective at preventing downdraught and increasing ventilation;
- Stainless steel construction; suitable for all fuel types;