Please note: This product is compatible with Mac systems with built-in HDMI
The Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter allows you to connect your Mac with built-in HDMI to a DVI display or projector. You can use an external display as your primary display, extend your desktop to a second display, or work in mirroring mode with a projector so you can view what your audience sees. Use the HDMI to DVI Adapter to connect a single-link DVI digital monitor, such as the 20-inch or 23-inch Apple Cinema Display, that includes a DVI connector.
- Apple cables
- Model: HDMI to DVI Adapter | MJVU2ZA/A
- Compatibility: Mac systems with built-in HDMI
- Colour: White
- Enables Mac mini, MacBook Pro with Retina display and Mac Pro systems with built-in HDMI to connect to a DVI display
- Supports single-link DVI devices up to 1920x1200 resolution
- Connector type: HDMI, single-link DVI
- Length (approx. m): N/A
- 12-MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
From iPhone to iPads, this much loved, multibillion dollar global company has become synonymous with all technology devices that lead with ‘i’. With the next groundbreaking Apple device being just around the corner we suggest you keep a close eye on this company - and us for the killer deals.