Grade A: Great Condition with minor marks.
The 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd Gen) models are powered by an Apple A10X processor, have 4 GB of RAM, and either 64 GB, 256 GB, or 512 GB of flash memory storage packed in a Black and Space Gray, White and Silver, or White and Gold case.
Features at a glance- Network : Technology, No cellular connectivity
- Launch : Announced, 2017, Juni
- Status : Available. Released 2017, June
- Body : Dimensions, 305.7 x 220.6 x 6.9 mm (12.04 x 8.69 x 0.27 in)
- Weight : 677 g (1.49 lb)
- SIM : No, Stylus
- Display : Type, IPS LCD, 120Hz
- Size : 12.9 inches, 515.3 cm2 (~76.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 2732 x 2048 pixels, 4:3 ratio (~265 ppi density)
- Protection : Scratch-resistant glass, oleophobic coating, True-tone
- Platform : OS, iOS 10.3.2, upgradable to iPadOS 14.2
- Chipset : Apple A10X Fusion (10 nm)
- Memory : Card slot, No.
- Internal : 512GB 4GB RAM
- Main Camera : Single, 12 MP, f/1.8, 1/3", PDAF, OIS
- Features : Quad-LED dual-tone flash, HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@120fps, 720p@240fps
- Selfie camera : Single, 7 MP, f/2.2, 32mm (standard)
- Features : Face detection, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Sound : Loudspeaker, Yes, with stereo speakers (4 speakers)
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Comms : WLAN, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 4.2, A2DP, EDR
- GPS : No
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : Lightning, USB 3.0; magnetic connector
- Features : Sensors, Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass, barometer, Siri natural language commands and dictation
- Battery : Type, Li-Ion 10,891 mAh, non-removable (41 Wh)
What's In The Box
- EX-DEMO in Excellent Condition with minor marks (Comes in a generic box with USB CABLE or CHARGER)
Shop With Confidence
- Every refurbished device at BecexTech undergoes a rigorous manual testing inspection and grading process; ensuring consistent quality.
- We offer a comprehensive local warranty to give you additional peace of mind. You don’t have to be concerned about warranty issues often associated with purchases sourced from overseas and not covered in Australia. Now, it’s a real peace of mind.