“Inspired by cult songs, created by the world’s top perfumers”.
Art Meets Art is a French creative studio gathering some of the best perfumers in the world, fusing the worlds of perfume, art, and pop culture in a poetic, magic and witty way. ;
Using the most precious raw materials, they create beautiful, modern and soulful fragrances that talk to people’s hearts, and convey the highest sense of elegance.
Our first collection, inspired by monuments of music, LIKE A VIRGIN, BESAME MUCHO, SEXUAL HEALING… is signed by some of the most -if not the most- renowned perfumers:
- ALBERTO MORRILAS (CK One, Acqua Di Gio, Kenzo Flower, Daisy by Marc Jacobs ..),
- CHRISTOPHE RAYNAUD (Paco Rabanne One Million, Mugler, Azzaro, Kenzo, Lancome, Nina Ricci, Jean-Paul Gaultier...),
- FABRICE PELLEGRIN (perfumer of the year 2017, Diptyque, Van Cleef & Arpels, Agonist, Jean-Paul Gaultier...), and
- FRANK VOEKL (Le Labo, Dior, DNY, Guerlain...).
The latest addition to the collection is another monument in itself, BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY, and is already a hit!
Only available at the most luxurious perfume stockists globally.
Created by Christope Raynaud, Art Meets Art Besame Mucho Eau de Parfum is ultra chic and sexy. "Besame, Besame mucho ..."
- Top notes of Incense, Blood Mandarin, Pink Pepper.
- Middle notes of Orris, Ambrette, Blackcurrant.
- Base notes of Black Leather, Cedarwood Atlas, White Sandalwood.
Hold the fragrance 20cm away from your body, and spray on preferred pulse points, such as the sides of neck and wrists. Avoid direct contact with clothes.
Made in France