“Inspired by cult songs, created by the world’s top perfumers”.
Art Meets Art is a French creative studio gathering some of the best perfumers in the world, fusing the worlds of perfume, art, and pop culture in a poetic, magic and witty way.
Using the most precious raw materials, they create beautiful, modern and soulful fragrances that talk to people’s hearts, and convey the highest sense of elegance.
Our first collection, inspired by monuments of music, LIKE A VIRGIN, BESAME MUCHO, SEXUAL HEALING… is signed by some of the most -if not the most- renowned perfumers:
- ALBERTO MORRILAS (CK One, Acqua Di Gio, Kenzo Flower, Daisy by Marc Jacobs ..),
- CHRISTOPHE RAYNAUD (Paco Rabanne One Million, Mugler, Azzaro, Kenzo, Lancome, Nina Ricci, Jean-Paul Gaultier...),
- FABRICE PELLEGRIN (perfumer of the year 2017, Diptyque, Van Cleef & Arpels, Agonist, Jean-Paul Gaultier...), and
- FRANK VOEKL (Le Labo, Dior, DNY, Guerlain...).
The latest addition to the collection is another monument in itself, BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY, and is already a hit!
Only available at the most luxurious perfume stockists globally.
Created by Franck Voelkl, Art Meets Art Bohemian Rhapsody Eau de Parfum is graceful, mysterious and romantic.
- Top notes of Blackcurrant bud, aldehydes, Pink pepper.
- Middle notes of rose absolute, tuberose NP and absolute, Ylang-Ylang essence, Jasmine sambac absolute.
- Base notes of musks, patchouli essence, Haïti vetiver essence.
Hold the fragrance 20cm away from your body, and spray on preferred pulse points, such as the sides of neck and wrists. Avoid direct contact with clothes.
Made in France