AMD StoreMI Technology A powerful tool that combines the speed of your SSD with the capacity of your hard disk into a single, fast, easy-to-manage drive. SSDs are fast, but expensive, and offer minimal capacity. Mechanical hard drives boast large capacity for a low price, but are much slower than an SSD. AMD StoreMI technology "combines" these two types of storage into a single drive and automatically moves the data you access the most to the SSD, so you get the best of both worlds: SSD responsiveness, and mechanical hard disk capacity. You can also use up to 2GB of RAM as a last-level cache for ultra-fast data. *AMD StoreMI software is only free with 400-series chipset based motherboards.
Ultra M.2 32 Gb/s (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3) The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock's U.2 Kit for installing some of the world's fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSDs.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Sapphire Black PCB Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
Triple Monitor Graphics, graphics and even more graphics! You've demanded for more eye candy, so this motherboard supports Triple Monitor. You may choose up to three display interfaces from the rear i/o to connect monitors and use them simultaneously without installing another graphics card. *Supported with processors with integrated graphics only.
4K x 2K Composed by a minimum of 3840 x 2160 pixels, which is twice the horizontal and vertical resolution of the 1080p format. *Supported with A-Series APUs only.
Solid Capacitor Design ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
ELNA Audio Caps Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Digi Power This motherboard uses a next generation Hybrid Digi Power design to bring precise control and smooth power. With the ensured efficient and clean power delivery to the CPU, the stability and lifespan of motherboard is also greatly enhanced.
A-Tuning A-Tuning is ASRock's multi purpose software suite with a new interface, more new features and improved utilities.
Full Spike Protection Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard's components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Unique Feature ASRock Super Alloy
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB
- Sapphire Black PCB ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3) ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports) ASRock Live Update & APP Shop CPU
- AMD AM4 Socket
- Digi Power design
- Supports CPU up to 105W Chipset
- AMD Promontory B450 Memory
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse) support DDR4 3200/2933/2667/2400/2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Pinnacle Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC)/2933(OC)/2667/2400/2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso) support DDR4 2933/2667/2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Summit Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC)/2933(OC)/2667/2400/2133 ECC & non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Raven Ridge) support DDR4 3200+(OC)/2933/2667/2400/2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory*
- Max. capacity of system memory: 32GB**
- 15Âµ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots *For Ryzen Series CPUs (Picasso and Raven Ridge), ECC is only supported with PRO CPUs. **Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under WindowsÂ® 32-bit OS. For WindowsÂ® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation. BIOS
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with GUI support
- Supports "Plug and Play"
- ACPI 5.1 compliance wake up events
- Supports jumperfree
- SMBIOS 2.3 support
- DRAM Voltage multi-adjustment Graphics
- Integrated AMD Radeonâ¢ Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU*
- DirectX 12, Pixel Shader 5.0
- Shared memory default 2GB. Max Shared memory supports up to 16GB.**
- Three graphics output options: D-Sub, DVI-D and HDMI
- Supports Triple Monitor
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 24Hz / (3840x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
- Supports D-Sub with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 1.4 with DVI-D and HDMI Ports
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI Port *Actual support may vary by CPU **The Max shared memory 16GB requires 32GB system memory installed. Audio
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)
- Supports Surge Protection
- ELNA Audio Caps LAN
- PCIE x1 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Realtek RTL8111H
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE Slots AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Matisse, Summit Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge)
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x16 mode)* AMD Ryzen series CPUs (Picasso, Raven Ridge)
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x8 mode)* AMD Athlon series CPUs
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE2: x4 mode)*
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1 Slot *Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks Storage
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID 10), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket, supports M Key type 2242/2260/2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s) (with Matisse, Picasso, Summit Ridge, Raven Ridge and Pinnacle Ridge) or Gen3 x2 (16 Gb/s) (with Athlon 2xxGE series APU)* *Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks, Supports ASRock U.2 Kit Connector
- 1 x Print Port Header
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x TPM Header
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker Header
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)*
- 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (3-pin)**
- 1 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)***
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 Headers (Support 4 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection) *The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power. **The Chassis Fan Connector supports the chassis fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power. ***The Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connector supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power. CHA_FAN1/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use. Rear Panel I/O
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x D-Sub Port
- 1 x DVI-D Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone Software and UEFI Software
- ASRock A-Tuning
- ASRock XFast LAN UEFI
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer *These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop. Support CD
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar Accessories
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 1 x Screw for M.2 Socket Hardware Monitor
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- CASE OPEN detection
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, Vcore Form Factor
- Micro ATX Form Factor: 9.1-in x 8.1-in, 23.1 cm x 20.6 cm
- Solid Capacitor design OS
- MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® 10 64-bit Certifications
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)