Z490 Phantom Gaming 4
- Supports 10th Gen IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ processors (Socket 1200)
- 10 Power Phase Design
- Supports DDR4 4400MHz+ (OC)
- 2 PCIe 3.0 x16, 3 PCIe 3.0 x1, 1 M.2(Key E) For WiFi
- AMD Quad CrossFireXâ¢ and CrossFireXâ¢
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec), Nahimic Audio
- 6 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear Type-A+C), 6 USB 3.2 Gen1 (4Front, 2 Rear)
- IntelÂ® Gigabit LAN
Phantom Gaming is designed by gamers and for gamers! Underneath its relentless appearance lie plentiful gaming oriented features and excellent gaming capabilities. It's all about bringing a new gaming experience to gamers!
Nahimic Audio Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details.
The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
Base Frequency Boost (BFB) Technology Who ever said that only K series CPUs and the Z-family platform are capable of being performed with maximum power. Via ASRock BFB (Boost Frequency Boost) Technology, users may install their non K series CPUs to ASRock's 400 series motherboards (even non Z models) and enjoy the base frequency boost with the hidden power of processors immediately. While ASRock BFB breathes life into non K series CPUs and non Z series motherboards, the boost frequency currently still depends on the cooling system applied on your rig.
Premium 50A Power Choke Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock's premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Heat Dissipating PCB Technology Luxurious features extend to the onboard heat dissipating PCB points. Heat Dissipating PCB gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch and this design effectively takes the heat away from PCB and lower down the temperature up to 4.1 degrees!
IntelÂ® LAN IntelÂ® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
Ultra M.2 32 Gb/s (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3) The PCIe Gen3 x4 Ultra M.2 interface pushes data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s. In addition, it also supports SATA3 6Gb/s M.2 modules, and is compatible with ASRock's U.2 Kit for installing some of the world's fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSDs.
PCI-E STEEL SLOT The advanced PCI-E Steel Slot packed with solid cover that prevent any signal interference with graphics cards. It also ensures the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slot safely.
Dual USB 3.1 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C) This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.1 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates. USB 3.1 Gen2 doubles the data transfer rate
USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C doubles the charge speed!
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot. *Wi-Fi module is not included.
Post Status Checker An easy troubleshooting tool that shows the CPU / DRAM / VGA / BOOT operation every time you start up the system. Post Status Checker is an fast and easy way to identify the source of the problem.
Water Pump Header This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 2A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
Live Update & APP Shop ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Full Spike Protection Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard's components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
- Supports 10th Gen IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ Processors (Socket 1200)
- Digi Power design
- 10 Power Phase design
- Supports IntelÂ® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
- Supports IntelÂ® K-Series unlocked CPUs
- Supports ASRock BCLK Full-range Overclocking
- IntelÂ® Z490
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 4400+(OC)* / 4333(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 128GB**
- Supports IntelÂ® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15Âµ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots *Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information. Coreâ¢ (i9/i7) support DDR4 up to 2933; Coreâ¢ (i5/i3), PentiumÂ® and CeleronÂ® support DDR4 up to 2666. **Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under WindowsÂ® 32-bit OS. For WindowsÂ® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation.
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU Core/Cach e, GT, DRAM, PCH, VCCIO, VCCST, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment
- Hardware Accelerated Codecs: AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265 8bit, HEVC/H.265 10bit, VP8, VP9 8bit, VP9 10bit, MPEG 2, MJPEG, VC-1*
- Graphics, Media & Compute: MicrosoftÂ® DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, IntelÂ® Built In Visuals, IntelÂ® Quick Sync Video, Hybrid / Switchable Graphics, OpenCL 2.1
- Display & Content Security: Rec. 2020 (Wide Color Gamut), MicrosoftÂ® PlayReady 3.0, IntelÂ® SGX Content Protection, UHD/HDR Blu-ray Disc
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 1.4 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 2.3 with HDMI 1.4 Port
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 1.4 Port *IntelÂ® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated. **VP9 10bit and VC-1 are for decode only. VP8 and VP9 encode are not supported by WindowsÂ® OS.
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection
- PCB Isolate Shielding
- Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
- Nahimic Audio
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- Giga PHY IntelÂ® I219V
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slots (PCIE2/PCIE4: single at x16 (PCIE2); dual at x16 (PCIE2) / x4 (PCIE4)*
- 3 x PCI Express 3.0 x1 Slots
- Supports AMD Quad CrossFireXâ¢ and CrossFireXâ¢
- 1 x M.2 Socket (Key E), supports type 2230 WiFi/BT module and IntelÂ® CNVi (Integrated WiFi/BT) *Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks Storage
- 6 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, IntelÂ® Rapid Storage Technology 17), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug*
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2260/2280/22110 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)* *If M2_2 is occupied by a SATA-type M.2 device, SATA3_1 will be disabled. If M2_2 is occupied by a PCIe-type M.2 device, SATA3_0 will be disabled **Supports IntelÂ® Optaneâ¢ Technology Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks Supports ASRock U.2 Kit
- 1 x COM Port Header
- 1 x SPI TPM Header
- 1 x Power LED and Speaker Header
- 2 x RGB LED Headers*
- 2 x Addressable LED Headers**
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
- 1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)****
- 4 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connectors (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x 4 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x Thunderboltâ¢ AIC Connector (5-pin) (Supports ASRock Thunderboltâ¢ 3 AIC R2.0 Card only)
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Headers (Support 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
*Support in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip **Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip ***The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power. ****The CPU/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power. *****The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power. CPU_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN1/WP, CHA_FAN2/WP, CHA_FAN3/WP and CHA_FAN4/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use.
Rear Panel I/O
- 2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Port (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Port (10 Gb/s) (ReDriver) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x RJ-45 LAN Port with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
Software and UEFI
- ASRock Motherboard Utility (Phantom Gaming Tuning)
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC
- ASRock Key Master
- ASRock XFast LAN
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer *These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop. Support CD
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, CPU/Water Pump, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore, DRAM, VPPM, PCH, VCCSA, VCCST, VCCIO Form Factor
- ATX Form Factor: 12.0-in x 8.8-in, 30.5 cm x 22.4 cm
- Solid Capacitor design OS
- MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® 10 64-bit Certifications
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)