IT'S TIME FOR B460 MOTHERBOARDS - Everything You Need For Computing
Nahimic Audio Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI, Nahimic Audio offers you the most engaging listening experience, vibrant and rich with details. The Sound Tracker is a visual indicator that points out the directions from which predominant sounds are coming. Each sound is properly positioned in 360° on a radar for a full immersion during the game.
Base Frequency Boost (BFB) Technology Who ever said that only K series CPUs and the Z-family platform are capable of being performed with maximum power. Via ASRock BFB (Boost Frequency Boost) Technology, users may install their non K series CPUs to ASRock's selected 400 series motherboards and enjoy the base frequency boost with the hidden power of processors immediately. While ASRock BFB breathes life into non K series CPUs, the boost frequency currently still depends on the cooling system applied on your rig.
** BFB frequency performance results may vary between different CPUs and hardware configurations. Frequency shown in this chart is for reference only.
9 Power Phase Design Featuring sturdy components and completely smooth power delivery to the CPU. Plus, it enhanced performance with the lowest temperature for advanced gamers.
Premium 50A Power Choke Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock's premium 50A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
RULE YOUR OWN LIGHTING WAY - POLYCHROME RGB ASRock motherboards deliver stunning performance and superior aesthetics to rule your own colorful lighting way! ASRock offers a very comprehensive control to perform the built-in RGB LEDs or the connected LED strips, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and any RGB devices smoothly. Devices can be synchronized across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories as well.
*The addressable RGB LED header supports WS2812B addressable RGB LED strip (5V/Data/GND), with a maximum power rating of 3A (5V), a max of 80 LEDs and length within 2 meters. *The RGB LED header supports standard 5050 RGB LED strip (12V/G/R/B), with a maximum power rating of 3A (12V) and length within 2 meters.
IntelÂ® LAN IntelÂ® LAN provides the best throughput performance, lower CPU utilization, enhanced stability and is able to deliver ultimate network experience to users!
A SOLID M.2-SOLUTION PERFORMER - M.2 Armors Good M.2 SSD protection is important for longevity and stability. ASRock provides a completed M.2 armor solution that makes SSDs to run in a certain low temperature.
Dual M.2 For SSD Two Ultra M.2 sockets that support both SATA3 6Gb/s and PCIe Gen3 x4 modes, pushing data transfer speeds up to 32Gb/s, and is compatible with ASRock's U.2 Kit for installing some of the world's fastest U.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 SSD.
PCI-E STEEL SLOT The advanced PCI-E Steel Slot packed with solid cover that prevent any signal interference with graphics cards. It also ensures the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slot safely.
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
*Wi-Fi module is not included.
Post Status Checker An easy troubleshooting tool that shows the CPU / DRAM / VGA / BOOT operation every time you start up the system. Post Status Checker is an fast and easy way to identify the source of the problem.
IntelÂ® Optaneâ¢ Memory Ready Supports IntelÂ® Optaneâ¢ memory technology and IntelÂ® Optaneâ¢ storage technology that redefines a new standard of high performance and responsiveness.
Water Pump Header This is not only a standard CPU fan header, but also supports water pumps! This header provides a maximum of 2A power for supporting the most popular water pumps. User also can adjust the voltage of water pump to get higher cooling performance with lower noise.
Full Spike Protection Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard's components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
Unique Feature ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2
- ASRock USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Ports (10 Gb/s) ASRock Super Alloy
- Premium 60A Power Choke
- 50A Dr.MOS
- Nichicon 12K Black Caps (100% Japan made high quality conductive polymer capacitors)
- Sapphire Black PCB
- High Density Glass Fabric PCB 2.5G LAN IntelÂ® 802.11ac WiFi ASRock Steel Slots ASRock Full Coverage M.2 Heatsink ASRock Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3) ASRock Full Spike Protection (for all USB, Audio, LAN Ports) ASRock Live Update & APP Shop CPU
- Supports 10th Gen IntelÂ® Coreâ¢ Processors (Socket 1200)
- Digi Power design
- 8 Power Phase design
- Supports IntelÂ® Turbo Boost Max 3.0 Technology
- Supports IntelÂ® K-Series unlocked CPUs
- Supports ASRock BCLK Full-range Overclocking Chipset
- IntelÂ® Z490 Memory
- Dual Channel DDR4 Memory Technology
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM Slots
- Supports DDR4 4400+(OC)* / 4333(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4133(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3800(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports ECC UDIMM memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Max. capacity of system memory: 64GB**
- Supports IntelÂ® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
- 15Âµ Gold Contact in DIMM Slots *Please refer to Memory Support List on ASRock's website for more information. Coreâ¢ (i9/i7) support DDR4 up to 2933; Coreâ¢ (i5/i3), PentiumÂ® and CeleronÂ® support DDR4 up to 2666. **Due to the operating system limitation, the actual memory size may be less than 4GB for the reservation for system usage under WindowsÂ® 32-bit OS. For WindowsÂ® 64-bit OS with 64-bit CPU, there is no such limitation. BIOS
- 128Mb AMI UEFI Legal BIOS with multilingual GUI support
- ACPI 6.0 Compliant wake up events
- SMBIOS 2.7 Support
- CPU, DRAM, PCH 1.05V, VCCIO, VCCSA Voltage Multi-adjustment Graphics
- Hardware Accelerated Codecs: AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265 8bit, HEVC/H.265 10bit, VP8, VP9 8bit, VP9 10bit, MPEG 2, MJPEG, VC-1**
- Graphics, Media & Compute: MicrosoftÂ® DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, IntelÂ® Built In Visuals, IntelÂ® Quick Sync Video, Hybrid / Switchable Graphics, OpenCL 2.1
- Display & Content Security: Rec. 2020 (Wide Color Gamut), MicrosoftÂ® PlayReady 3.0, IntelÂ® SGX Content Protection, UHD/HDR Blu-ray Disc
- Dual graphics output: support HDMI and DisplayPort 1.4 ports by independent display controllers
- Supports HDMI 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2160) @ 30Hz
- Supports DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution up to 4K x 2K (4096x2304) @ 60Hz
- Supports Auto Lip Sync, Deep Color (12bpc), xvYCC and HBR (High Bit Rate Audio) with HDMI 1.4 Port (Compliant HDMI monitor is required)
- Supports HDCP 2.3 with HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.4 Ports
- Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) playback with HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.4 Ports *IntelÂ® UHD Graphics Built-in Visuals and the VGA outputs can be supported only with processors which are GPU integrated. *VP9 10bit and VC-1 are for decode only. VP8 and VP9 encode are not supported by WindowsÂ® OS. Audio
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1200 Audio Codec)
- Premium Blu-ray Audio support
- Supports Surge Protection
- PCB Isolate Shielding
- Individual PCB Layers for R/L Audio Channel
- Nahimic Audio LAN
- 1 x 2.5 Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000/2500 Mb/s (Dragon RTL8125BG)
- Supports Dragon 2.5G LAN Software
- Smart Auto Adjust Bandwidth Control
- Visual User Friendly UI
- Visual Network Usage Statistics
- Optimized Default Setting for Game, Browser, and Streaming Modes
- User Customized Priority Control
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE 1 x Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s (IntelÂ® I219V)
- Supports Wake-On-LAN
- Supports Lightning/ESD Protection
- Supports Energy Efficient Ethernet 802.3az
- Supports PXE Wireless LAN
- IntelÂ® 802.11ac WiFi Module
- Supports IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Supports Dual-Band (2.4/5 GHz)
- Supports high speed wireless connections up to 433Mbps
- Supports Bluetooth 4.2 / 3.0 + High speed class II Slots
- 1 x PCI Express 3.0 x16 Slot (PCIE1: x16 mode)
- 1 x Vertical M.2 Socket (Key E) with the bundled WiFi-802.11ac module (on the rear I/O) *Supports PCIe riser cards to extend one x16 slot to two x8 slots Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks Storage
- 4 x SATA3 6.0 Gb/s Connectors, support RAID (RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, IntelÂ® Rapid Storage Technology 17), NCQ, AHCI and Hot Plug
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_1), supports M Key type 2280 M.2 SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)*
- 1 x Ultra M.2 Socket (M2_2), supports M Key type 2280 M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 (32 Gb/s)* *Supports IntelÂ® Optaneâ¢ Technology Supports NVMe SSD as boot disks Supports ASRock U.2 Kit Connector
- 1 x RGB LED Header*
- 1 x Addressable LED Header**
- 1 x CPU Fan Connector (4-pin)***
- 1 x Chassis Fan Connector (4-pin)****
- 1 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan Connector (4-pin) (Smart Fan Speed Control)*****
- 1 x 24 pin ATX Power Connector
- 1 x 8 pin 12V Power Connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio Connector
- 1 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Header (Supports 2 USB 3.2 Gen1 ports) (Supports ESD Protection) *Support in total up to 12V/3A, 36W LED Strip **Support in total up to 5V/3A, 15W LED Strip ***The CPU Fan Connector supports the CPU fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power. ****The Chassis Fan Connector supports the chassis fan of maximum 1A (12W) fan power. *****The Chassis/Water Pump Fan supports the water cooler fan of maximum 2A (24W) fan power. CHA_FAN1/WP can auto detect if 3-pin or 4-pin fan is in use. Rear Panel I/O
- 2 x Antenna Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Port
- 1 x HDMI Port
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- 2 x USB 2.0 Ports (Supports ESD Protection)
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A Ports (10 Gb/s) (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A Port (Supports ESD Protection)
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C Port (Supports ESD Protection)
- 2 x RJ-45 LAN Ports with LED (ACT/LINK LED and SPEED LED)
- HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone Software and UEFI Software
- ASRock Motherboard Utility (A-Tuning)
- ASRock Dragon 2.5G LAN Software
- ASRock Polychrome SYNC* UEFI
- ASRock EZ Mode
- ASRock Full HD UEFI
- ASRock My Favorites in UEFI
- ASRock Instant Flash
- ASRock Internet Flash
- ASRock Easy RAID Installer *These utilities can be downloaded from ASRock Live Update & APP Shop. Support CD
- Drivers, Utilities, AntiVirus Software (Trial Version), Google Chrome Browser and Toolbar Accessories
- Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA Data Cables
- 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
- 2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets Hardware Monitor
- Temperature Sensing: CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Tachometer: CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Quiet Fan (Auto adjust chassis fan speed by CPU temperature): CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Fan Multi-Speed Control: CPU, Chassis, Chassis/Water Pump Fans
- Voltage monitoring: +12V, +5V, +3.3V, CPU Vcore Form Factor
- Mini-ITX Form Factor: 6.7-in x 6.7-in, 17.0 cm x 17.0 cm OS
- MicrosoftÂ® WindowsÂ® 10 64-bit Certifications
- FCC, CE
- ErP/EuP ready (ErP/EuP ready power supply is required)