Solid hardware specs With comprehensive cooling options and upgraded power delivery to fuel CPUs with more cores, plus faster storage and memory, ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II provides all the essentials you need to harness the full potential of components in your build for top-tier gaming performance. Gaming enhancement ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II is engineered with the latest connectivity for the best gaming experiences. Transfer files faster and banish lag as you secure more victories. Power design Digital power control and an array of power stages ensures ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II has the muscle to control the latest Intel CPUs. ProCool II Power Connectors ProCool II sockets are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines and have a metal armour for improved heat dissipation. The connector's lower impedance helps prevent hotspots and improves reliability. Digi+ Power Control The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU. 12 Power Stages ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II has a CPU VRM with 12 power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the Intel's latest processors demand. Thermal Solution ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II uses efficient chokes and high-quality thermal pads to help transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to a heatsink with ample surface area for the latest processors. High Quality Chokes and Caps Superior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures and provide up to 110% better performance than the industry standard. VRM Heatsink With 8mm Heatpipe An active cooling VRM heatsink provides a large contact area for the MOSFETs and chokes, and a heatpipe enables more efficient cooling of the west and north VRM heatsink for better performance and wattage resistance. Stacked-fin Heatsink Closely-packed, multi-layered fins maximize the surface area to speed heat dissipation from the controller, improving cooling. Thermal Pad A high-quality thermal pad helps transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to the heatsink. Backplate A backplate on the rear of the board helps balance MOSFET temperatures while providing structural reinforcement. PCH Heatsink The PCH heatsink blends seamlessly with the M.2 Heatsinks. Cooler by design ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II series features the most comprehensive cooling options ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS AI Overclocking ASUS AI Overclocking makes automatic tuning faster and smarter than ever before. Available in Windows or directly through the UEFI, it profiles the CPU and cooler to predict the optimal configuration for each individual system.
CPU Potential We created a proprietary algorithm that evaluates the capabilities of your CPU. Cooling capability The onboard intelligence also watches system vitals like temperatures, fan speeds, and power draw to gauge cooling performance. Prediction AI OC monitors system vitals like temperatures, fan speeds and power draw to estimate overclocking performance.
AI OC Guide The F11 hotkey opens AI OC Guide, which provides detailed information and instructions that helps you to manage manual tuning.
Tune by per-core count For high-core-count (HCC) processors, AI Overlocking lists data per core. The technology enables adaptive control based on the status of each core, and provides target frequency and voltage estimations for users that prefer manual tuning.
AI Overclocking with one click Onboard intelligence lets you perform automated overclocking with just a single click, with full, flexible control available via 5-Way Optimization within AI Suite.
Design & Customization A host of design touches, including a unique cyber-text pattern, plus customization options, comprehensive validation lists, and the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry make building and personalizing a gaming rig with ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II wonderfully easy. DDR4 OC 4266MHz+ The X299 platform delivers ample bandwidth on multiple fronts. Its quad-channel memory controller supports up to 256 GB of DDR4 memory across eight slots. With optimized trace layout, the ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II can hit memory speeds up to DDR4 4266 MHz or beyond.
Three PCIe 3.0 M.2 ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II features three M.2 slots. One slot supports both SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4 modes, and the other slots support PCIe 3.0 x4 for NVMe. Together, they give you the fastest and most-flexible M.2 interface available. VROC Take advantage of the Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC) feature* by connecting two M.2 drives in RAID configurations. With VROC, your RAID arrays are easily configured to be bootable, and traditional DMI bottlenecks are eliminated, so your storage won't be held back by other traffic. *Additional purchase of Intel VROC hardware key required for RAID 1, 5 or 10 Intel OPTANE MEMORY
Next-Gen connectivity ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II amps up networking with 2.5G Ethernet and next-gen Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) that surpasses gigabit speeds to take your LAN to the next level. With ROG GameFirst software that offers multi-gate teaming, you'll enjoy the very best online gaming experience.
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 ax) The latest 802.11ax standard delivers high efficiency wireless connectivity for better gaming enjoyment. As well as providing better network pings in multi-user environments, 802.11ax also greatly improves throughput and coverage over earlier standards.
2.5G Ethernet 2.5G on-board Ethernet kicks your Ethernet connection up a notch with an up to 2.5X bandwidth improvement. Using your existing Ethernet cable, you can take advantage this networking upgrade to experience smoother, lag-free gaming, immediately stream high-resolution videos and enjoy faster file transfers. Intel Gigabit Ethernet ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II features Intel Ethernet (I219-V), ensuring data exchanges with your network and the outside world are fast and smooth. Intel Ethernet reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power. SupremeFX Shielded Audio, Superior Sound Immerse yourself in sound with SupremeFX audio technology. Utilizing the S1220A codec, SupremeFX is the integrated-audio solution that's engineered to provide a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature. And to ensure that pristine signature is perfectly preserved, the front-panel output is driven with dual op amps, delivering sonics with the scale and authority to create virtual worlds via your gaming headset.
Audio cover Effective shielding against electromagnetic interference preserves the integrity of audio signals for the best sound quality. Audio-line shielding Blocks electromagnetic interference from the motherboard or add-ons to provide cleaner audio. Dual OP amplifiers With two op-amps onboard you're able to pump exceptional audio to your favorite cans, with 32-600O-headphone impedance for great flexibility. Premium Nichicon? audio capacitors Fine-quality Japanese-made components that produce a warmer, natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity. Tune your RIG the way you want The ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II motherboard features firmware controls and software utilities designed for all skill levels, making setup, tuning and system maintenance simple. With options from overclocking and cooling to managing network performance and audio characteristics, you can configure your ROG Strix gaming build to perform the way you want. Striking new design ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II strikes an arresting pose, with or without RGB. The I/O shroud sports a laser-engraved ROG logo that lends understated style. But this is topped with an acrylic plate imprinted with ROG's signature cybertext patterns, so switching on the lights illuminates a whole new aesthetic dimension ? unique style with a cyberpunk edge.
Outshine the competition ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance, accented by aesthetics to Outshine the Competition. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB header ? and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware. *A: Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header *B: RGB Header
Addressable Gen 2 RGB header ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II's Addressable Gen 2 RGB headers are now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
Livedash OLED ROG Strix X299-E Gaming II is equipped with LiveDash, a built-in 1.3" OLED panel that displays useful information and customizable graphics. During the power-on, self-test (POST) phase, LiveDash shows key progress stats in simple language and via traditional POST codes. Then, during normal operation, the panel shows a choice of CPU frequency, device temperatures, fan speeds or information from the Water Cooling Zone. You're even able to customize the default LiveDash GIF, so that it'll display your own image or animation.
ROG Patented Pre-Mounted I/O Shield ROG's patented I/O shield finished in sleek matte black and comes pre-mounted to make it easy to install the motherboard Safeslot 3x slot Provides stronger PCIe device retention and greater shearing resistance ESD Guards 2x greater Electrostatic protection than the industry standard. ESD Guards cover the USB, audio and LAN ports Q-Slot 3 clip To swap or secure your graphic cards Q-DIMM 1 sided Clips for super-simple, super-secure handling of memory modules Q-LED Onboard LEDs to indicate the power status, and problems with the CPU, memory, graphics card or boot device for quick diagnosis Q-Code Diagnostic codes provide a reference for fast and easy look up of common installation and component problems BIOS Flashback? BIOS Flashback? is the simplest and safest(UEFI) BIOS update method. Simply drop the(UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32 formatted USB stick, plug it into the USB BIOS flashback? port and press the button. Updates can even be performed without having memory or a CPU installed. Flexkey The front-panel header lets you customize the reset button on the front-panel of your chassis to provide quick access to your choice of Aura lighting controls, DirectKey or system reset. Certified compatibility Having the freedom to pick and choose the parts that go into your machine is at the heart of PC DIY. That's why ROG Strix undergoes an extensive certification program focused on providing the very best compatibility with the widest range of components and devices. Our extensive list of guaranteed-compatible components is an invaluable aid to building a ROG Strix gaming rig. It specifies thousands of compatible parts, and it includes a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for memory ? so you can build fuss-free.
ASUS Node connector ASUS Node is a proprietary bi-directional interface that allow ASUS motherboards to communicate with other system components, opening up a wealth of new.?
5-Way optimization Take care of complex tuning with just one click. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart by dynamically optimizing essential aspects of your system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig. CPU-Performance boost The TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) is an intelligent onboard micro-controller that provides an array of system-tuning features, including the ability to fine-tune voltages, monitor system stats and adjust overclocking parameters.
All-around energy efficiency With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you'll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode ? a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Flexible cooling controls for air or liquid Enjoy comprehensive control over fans, water pumps and all-in-one (AIO) coolers, via either Fan Expert 4 or our award-winning UEFI. Whether you're cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There's also an Extreme Quiet mode, which reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum ? keeping your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks.
Precise digital power control The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, switching frequency and power-efficiency settings, allowing you to fine-tune CPU voltage regulation for ultimate stability and performance.
Turbo app AMD's processors feature per-core tuning, and the ASUS Turbo app makes use of this feature by letting you assign applications to specific processor cores, prioritizing computing power where it's needed most.
UEFI BIOS The renowned ROG UEFI (BIOS) provides everything you need to configure, tweak, and tune your rig. It offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans. Designed to simplify setup, EZ mode presents all the vital settings and stats on a single page. With guided wizards, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings, your rig will be up and running in no time EZ Mode
EZ Tuning Wizard Streamline your RAID configuration for faster data retrieval and backups. Intuitive graphical fan control Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse. SATA Information View SATA port details for easy device recognition. Fast and easy clock adjustment Use the mouse to quickly change time and date settings. Aura On/Off mode (Stealth) Easily enable or disable Aura RGB lighting or every onboard LED, for a more subdued aesthetic. When you're ready for a deeper dive, delve into the UEFI's Advanced mode and take complete control. Advanced mode enables full control over every aspect of the motherboard, and a built-in search function. Advanced mode
My Favorites Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list. EZ Flash 3 Flash the latest BIOS via the internet from within the BIOS. SMART Check your storage device Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology logs to gauge reliability and identify potential failures. GPU Post Automatically detect selected ASUS graphics cards to view detailed information. Secure Erase Restore your SSDs and NVMe storage to factory settings. Last Modified Log Track the last change and save preferred profiles to a USB drive. SATA Port Renaming Rename SATA ports for easy identification. User Profile Port configuration settings between different BIOS versions or share them with friends. Q-Fan Control Configure the fan's operating speed manually or use pre-configured fan profiles to quickly select Standard, Silent, Turbo or Full Speed modes. By default, system fans will automatically switch to full speed if the temperature reaches 75°C. GameFirst V network control GameFirst V is an ROG-exclusive tool that lets you build an ROG networking ecosystem with an ROG router. Select the best Wi-Fi channel for maximum stability and minimum interference, optimize network traffic and your connection for lag-free online gaming, team your gateways and keep tabs on bandwidth-hogging apps ? all from an intuitive interface that enables easy, on-the-fly adjustments. Channel switch Channel Switch is brand-new GameFirst feature that scans the Wi-Fi network and helps you select a clear channel on you router that gives the best connection with minimal interference and maximum stability. The result is an ultrafast online gaming and networking experience.
Extreme mode Extreme Mode prioritizes network packets for the application of your choice above traffic bound for other applications, ensuring faster, lag-free performance for online gaming, file transfers and more.
Prioritization Auto & Manual mode Automatically optimize settings for games and game-related apps with intelligent tools powered by AI and machine- learning, or manually control the prioritization of each type application based on your preference. Status overlay View or adjust network settings during your game, without interrupting play.
ROG First ROG First searches for ROG routers on the network and lets you automatically optimize their adaptive QoS settings for the best gaming performance, so you don't have to log in and configure the router manually.
Sonic studio III Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset. *A head-related transfer function is an audio algorithm derived from sound data recorded through a dummy head. Test tones are played from a spherical grid around the dummy head to obtain subtle changes in sounds that come from different directions. The results are combined into an algorithm that allows Sonic Studio's virtual surround to process sound true to life. Sonic studio link Easily apply Sonic Studio effects on all playback devices. Simply press the Sonic Studio Link button to enjoy the effect on any playback device.
App-Specific profiles Apply customized audio settings to different applications, so everything you do is perfectly tuned to the way you want to listen.
Sonic studio virtual mixer Combine audio output from selected apps with audio from the microphone input and stream the compiled mix.
DTS: Sound unbound ROG Strix X299E Gaming II includes a pre-loaded DTS Sound Unbound app that envelops you in audio as never before, conjuring whole new levels of immersion for extraordinary gaming and entertainment experiences. By exploiting Windows Sonic spatial technology, DTS Sound Unbound delivers audio in a virtual 3D space ? putting you right in the middle of the soundscape, where you can sense the location and direction of every gunshot, footstep or other sound in your virtual environment.?
- DTS Sound Unbound requires in-game support. Check with developers for titles that offer support.? Stereo sound The classic headphones or two-speaker setup, delivering discrete left and right audio channels.
Surround sound Audio that's split into and served over multiple speaker channels ? such as 5.1 or 7.1 ? creating an enveloping experience, but on a single logical plane.?
Spatial sound An all-new experience that creates a virtual audio ?sphere', with you at the center, so sounds seem to travel in all directions ? creating astonishing 360° immersion.?
Armoury Crate Armoury Crate is a software utility that provides centralized control of supported ROG gaming products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate puts command of all your Aura gear at your fingertips, with the new Aura Creator ready. The software also provides control of settings for a select and growing number of ROG products, making it easier to tune the look and feel of your system. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and ROG news feeds areas to help you stay in touch with the ROG gaming community.
Ramcache III RAMCache turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times. Fully compatible with the latest NVM Express storage options, its uniquely intelligent technology effectively caches an entire storage device so that favorite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds.
Intel® X299 chipset. The Intel X299 chipset supports LGA 2066-socket Intel® Core? X-series processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, X299 provides a maximum 10 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports, 8 SATA 6 Gbps ports and up to 32 Gbps M.2 support for faster data retrieval. Intel Core X Series processors for LGA 2066 (R4) socket Intel Core X-series processors (6-core and above): 4-channel (8-DIMM), 44/28 PCIe 3.0/2.0 lanes.
CPU Intel® Socket 2066 Core? X-Series Processors Chipset Intel® X299 Memory (Intel® Core? i9 10000 X-Series CPU) 8 x DIMM, Max. 256GB, DDR4 4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3866(O.C.)/3800(O.C.)/3733(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory (Intel® Core? i9 9000/7000 and i7 9000 X-Series CPU) 8 x DIMM, Max. 256GB, DDR4 4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory Quad Channel Memory Architecture
- Hyper DIMM support is subject to the physical characteristics of individual CPUs. Multi-GPU Support Supports NVIDIA® 3-Way SLI® Technology Supports NVIDIA® 2-Way SLI® Technology Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX? Technology Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology Expansion Slots 48-Lane CPU- (Intel® Core? i9 10000 X-Series CPU) 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16, x16/x16, x16/x16/x8) 44-Lane CPU- (Intel® Core? i9 9000/7000 and i7 9000 X-Series CPU) 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16, x16/x16, x16/x16/x4) 28-Lane CPU- (Intel® Core? i7 7000 X-Series CPU) 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 ( x16, x16/x8, x16/x8/x4) Intel® X299 Chipset 1 x PCIe 3.0 x4 1 x PCIe 3.0 x1 *
- PCIe 3.0 x1 slot share with USB3.2 Gen2 front panel connector. Storage Intel® Core? X-Series Processors Family : 2 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)* Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU(VROC) Intel® X299 Chipset : 1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (both SATA & PCIE mode), 8 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), Support Raid 0, 1, 5, 10 Intel® Rapid Storage Technology supports Intel® Optane? Memory Ready **
- M.2_2 and M.2_3 support 44-Lane CPU (Intel® Core? i7 9000 X-Series CPU and above). ** The M.2 PCIe mode sources from Intel® X299 Chipset supports Intel® Optane Memory LAN Intel® I219V Realtek® RTL8125-CG 2.5G LAN Anti-surge LANGuard ROG GameFirst Technology Wireless Data Network Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 Bluetooth Bluetooth® 5.0 Audio SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- Dual Headphone Amplifiers
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR stereo playback input
- SupremeFX Shielding Technology
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback * Audio Feature :
- SupremeFX Shielding? Technology
- DTS® Sound Unbound
- Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer
- Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio USB Ports ASMedia® USB 3.2 Gen 2 controller : 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 front panel connector port(s) ASMedia® USB 3.2 Gen 2 controller : 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10Gbps) port(s) (4 at back panel, , 3 x Type-A+1 x Type-C) Intel® X299 Chipset : 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) port(s) (2 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board) Intel® X299 Chipset : 8 x USB 2.0 port(s) (4 at back panel, , 4 at mid-board) ROG Exclusive Features ROG CPU-Z Overwolf USB BIOS FlashBack? ROG Exclusive Software
- GameFirst V
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer Special Features OC Design - ASUS PRO Clock II Technology ASUS Dual Intelligent Processors 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5 :
- 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 4, and Turbo Core App AI Overclocking LiveDash OLED AURA :
- Aura Lighting Control
- Aura RGB Strip Headers
- Addressable Gen 2 Header ASUS Exclusive Features :
- USB BIOS FlashBack?
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger
- Onboard Button : Power
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode featuring friendly graphics user interface
- Armoury Crate
- ASUS NODE: hardware control interface ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS EZ Flash 3
- ASUS USB BIOS FlashBack?
- ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode
- Multi-language BIOS ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Code
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM
- ASUS Q-Connector Back I/O Ports 1 x LAN (RJ45) port(s) 4 x USB 2.0 (one port can be switched to USB BIOS FlashBack?) 1 x Optical S/PDIF out 5 x Audio jack(s) 1 x Anti-surge 2.5G LAN (RJ45) port 1 x Wi-Fi antenna port(s) 1 x USB BIOS FlashBack? Button(s) 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) ports Type-A 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10Gbps) ports (Type-A + USB Type-CTM) Internal I/O Ports 1 x AAFP connector 2 x Aura RGB Strip Headers 2 x Addressable Gen 2 header(s) 2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s) 1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA & PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) 2 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode) 8 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s) 1 x VROC_HW_Key 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) 1 x CPU OPT Fan connector(s) 2 x Chassis Fan connector(s) 1 x AIO_PUMP connector 1 x W_PUMP+ connector 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s) 2 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s) 1 x Front panel connector(s) 1 x System panel(s) (Q-Connector) 1 x Thermal sensor connector(s) 1 x Power-on button(s) 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s) 1 x Node Connector(s) 1 x CPU_OV jumper 1 x M.2 Fan Header 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (up to 5Gbps) connector support additional 4 USB ports Accessories User's manual 1 x Vertical M.2 bracket set 4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s) 1 x M.2 Screw Package 1 x Supporting DVD 1 x ROG Strix stickers 1 x Q-Connector 1 x M.2 screw kit (long screw and mount) 1 x Cable ties pack(s) 1 x Wi-Fi Antenna(s) 1 x ROG Door Hanger(s) 1 x Extension Cable for RGB strips (80 cm) 1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED 1 x Thermistor cable(s) 1 x ROG Thank you card BIOS 128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.2, ACPI 6.2 Manageability WOL, PXE Support Disc Drivers ASUS Utilities EZ Update Anti-virus software (OEM version) Operating System Windows® 10 64-bit Form Factor ATX Form Factor 12 inch x 9.6 inch ( 30.5 cm x 24.4 cm )