ROG Strix X570-I Gaming rises above the rest to deliver incredible power and undeniable style for your small form factor gaming build. With support for the latest AMD Ryzen processors, ROG Strix X570-I Gaming is primed to deliver maximum gaming performance, while its revolutionary miniature active cooling design efficiently works to keep temperatures down. Coupled with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 for ultra-high-resolution video output, ultrafast next-generation wireless networking and PCIe 4.0 connectivity, ROG Strix X570-I Gaming is a compact gaming powerhouse.
Designed to be Chilled Effective cooling is extremely important, so ROG Strix X570-I Gaming provides comprehensive cooling features that enable higher performance at lower temperatures. Solid hardware specs With upgraded power delivery to fuel high-core-count Ryzen CPUs, plus faster storage and networking, ROG Strix X570-I Gaming provides all the essentials you need to harness the full potential of components in your build for top-tier gaming performance. Thermal Pad High-quality thermal pads up to 6W/mK helps transfer heat to the heatsinks. VRM Heatsink A VRM heatsink provides a large contact area for the MOSFETs and chokes, and an integrated fan enables more efficient cooling for better performance and wattage resistance. Active Chipset Heatsink PCIe 4.0 provides twice the bandwidth for data flowing through the chipset, which creates more heat than the previous generation. ROG Strix X570-I Gaming features an actively cooled heatsink to prevent throttling during sustained transfers. Backplate The small, strong backplate prevents the motherboard from bending and bowing, ensuring that the voltage-regulator module's MOSFETs stay in direct contact for uninterrupted cooling and stable temperatures. 8-Layer PCB The 8-layer PCB quickly dissipates heat around the VRM, improving overall system stability and giving the CPU more overclocking headroom. M.2 Heatsink The M.2 heatsink keeps the M.2 SSD at the optimum operating temperature for consistent performance and reliability. Dual Custom Delta Superflo Fans The custom low-noise fans features a high-durability bearing with a 60,000-hour L10* lifespan.
- L10 bearing life is a standard metric that specifies the number of hours that 90% of the bearing are expected to continue successfully operating, as a minimum. Chipset Heatpipe A heatpipe enables more efficient cooling of the chipset heatsink for better performance by transferring heat away from the chipset. Finned Heatsinks The heatsink fin density is optimized to maximize surface area while maintaining a low-resistance exhaust path.
Cooler by design ROG Strix X570 Gaming series features the most comprehensive cooling options ever, configurable via Fan Xpert 4 or the UEFI BIOS
Design & customization The arrival of ROG Strix X570-I Gaming brings a brand-new design that features unique mesh and cyber-text patterns. Together with the most diverse ecosystem of components in the industry, ROG Strix X570-I Gaming makes creating and customizing a gaming rig that reflects your personal style wonderfully easy. Power design Digital power control and an array of power stages ensures ROG Strix X570-I Gaming has the muscle to control the latest AMD Ryzen CPUs. ProCool II Power Connector ProCool II sockets are built to tight specifications to ensure flush contact with the PSU power lines and have a metal armour for improved heat dissipation. The connector's lower impedance helps prevent hotspots and improves reliability. Digi+ Power Control The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) is one of the finest in the industry, ensuring ultra-smooth and clean power delivery to the CPU. 8+2 Power Stages ROG Strix X570-I Gaming has a CPU VRM with 8+2 power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that the latest AMD processors demand. Thermal Balance ROG Strix X570-I Gaming uses efficient alloy chokes and high-quality thermal pads to help transfer heat from the inductor and phase array to a heatsink with ample surface area for the latest processors. High Quality Chokes and Caps Superior chokes and durable capacitors are engineered to resist extreme temperatures and provide better performance than the industry standard. ASUS OptiMem Up to DDR4 4800 + Mhz (O.C.) ASUS OptiMem memory trace layout unleashes the full performance potential of AMD's Infinity Fabric architecture by enabling higher memory frequencies and lower latencies.
DUAL PCIE 4.0 M.2 Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 slots support up to type 2280 and provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to two PCIe 4.0 storage devices to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen platform.
Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 AX) ROG Strix X570-I Gaming amps up networking with Intel Gigabit Ethernet and next-gen Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) that takes your LAN to the next level. With ROG GameFirst software that offers multi-gate teaming, you'll enjoy the very best online gaming experience.
Intel Gigabit Ethernet ROG Strix X570-I Gaming features Intel Ethernet (I211-AT), ensuring data exchanges with your network and the outside world are fast and smooth. Intel LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power.
SupremeFX Shielded Audio, Superior Sound Immerse yourself in sound with SupremeFX audio technology. Utilizing the S1220A codec, SupremeFX is the integrated-audio solution that's engineered to provide a flat frequency response for a neutral, detailed sound signature. And to ensure that pristine signature is perfectly preserved, the front-panel output is driven with dual op amps, delivering sonics with the scale and authority to create virtual worlds via your gaming headset.
Dual Op Amplifiers With two op-amps onboard you're able to pump exceptional audio to your favorite cans, with 32-600O-headphone impedance for great flexibility. Premium Nichicon® audio capacitors Fine-quality Japanese-made components that produce a warmer, natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity. LED Audio Jack Backlit audio jacks save you from fumbling around in the dark. Tune your RIG you want The ROG Strix X570-I Gaming motherboard features firmware controls and software utilities designed for all skill levels, making setup, tuning and system maintenance simple. With options from overclocking and cooling to managing network performance and audio characteristics, you can configure your ROG Strix gaming build to perform the way you want. Striking new design ROG Strix X570-I Gaming boasts a striking new design with an intricate rainfall pattern that cuts diagonally across the IO and, along with the iconic ROG logo, is infused with Aura RGB lighting that glows in a brilliant array of vibrant colors. Futuristic cyber-text patterns provide an additional stylish accent, rounding out a design that proudly proclaims the board's gaming identity.
Safeslot Provides stronger PCIe device retention and greater shearing resistance Flexkey The front-panel header lets you customize the reset button on the front-panel of your chassis to provide quick access to your choice of aura lighting controls, DirectKey or system reset. Q-LED Onboard LEDs to indicate the power status, and problems with the CPU, memory, graphics card or boot device for quick diagnosis. Q-Slot To swap or secure your graphic cards. ESD Guard 2X greater Electrostatic protection than the industry standard. ESD Guards cover the USB, audio and LAN ports. Q-Dimm 1 suded Clips for super-simple, super-secure handling of memory modules. Extension cables Included extension cables feature a unique design that allows you to connect them without cramping your hands and minimzes the risk of nicks and cuts inside small cases. Outshine the competition ROG Strix motherboards deliver sterling performance, accented by aesthetics to Outshine the Competition. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB header - and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
Addressable gen 2 RGB header ROG Strix X570-I Gaming's Addressable Gen 2 RGB headers are now capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
Perfect synchronization The ASUS Aura ecosystem is in the ascendancy, with an extensive and growing list of ASUS products now offering Aura Sync compatibility - along with loads of compatible accessories and kits available through partners. Your ROG Strix motherboard's built-in Aura RGB lighting easily syncs with PC cases, memory modules, coolers and RGB LED strips from a broad selection of well-known manufacturers. ASUS Aura software provides simple and intuitive lighting management. Certified compatibility Having the freedom to pick and choose the parts that go into your machine is at the heart of PC DIY. That's why ROG Strix undergoes an extensive certification program focused on providing the very best compatibility with the widest range of components and devices. Our extensive list of guaranteed-compatible components is an invaluable aid to building a ROG Strix gaming rig. It specifies thousands of compatible parts, and it includes a dedicated Qualified Vendor List (QVL) for memory - so you can build fuss-free.
The rog strix ecosystems awaits Gear up with ROG Strix components, from graphics and sound cards, to mice and keyboards, and up your game with complementary aesthetics, control and compatibility - and enjoy more choice than any competing brand.
5-Way optimization Take care of complex tuning with just one click. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart by dynamically optimizing essential aspects of your system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig. CPU-Performance boost The TurboV Processing Unit (TPU) is an intelligent onboard micro-controller that provides an array of system-tuning features, including the ability to fine-tune voltages, monitor system stats and adjust overclocking parameters.
All-around energy efficiency With the Energy Processing Unit (EPU) you'll enjoy system-wide power savings. The EPU automatically optimizes power consumption and maximizes savings with Away mode - a smart setting that creates an extreme energy-saving scenario by shutting down unused I/O controllers.
Flexible cooling controls for air or liquid Enjoy comprehensive control over fans, water pumps and all-in-one (AIO) coolers, via either Fan Expert 4 or our award-winning UEFI. Whether you're cooling with air or water, Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There's also an Extreme Quiet mode, which reduces all fan speeds to below the default minimum - keeping your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks.
Precise digital power control The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, switching frequency and power-efficiency settings, allowing you to fine-tune CPU voltage regulation for ultimate stability and performance.
Turbo app AMD's processors feature per-core tuning, and the ASUS Turbo app makes use of this feature by letting you assign applications to specific processor cores, prioritizing computing power where it's needed most.
UEFI BIOS The renowned ROG UEFI (BIOS) provides everything you need to configure, tweak, and tune your rig. It offers intelligently simplified options for newcomers to PC DIY, as well as comprehensive features for seasoned veterans. Designed to simplify setup, EZ mode presents all the vital settings and stats on a single page. With guided wizards, drag-and-drop functionality, and one-click application of important settings, your rig will be up and running in no time. EZ mode EZ Tuning Wizard Streamline your RAID configuration for faster data retrieval and backups. Intuitive graphical fan control Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse. SATA Information View SATA port details for easy device recognition. Fast and easy clock adjustment Use the mouse to quickly change time and date settings. Aura On/Off mode (Stealth) Easily enable or disable Aura RGB lighting or every onboard LED, for a more subdued aesthetic.
When you're ready for a deeper dive, delve into the UEFI's Advanced mode and take complete control. Advanced mode enables full control over every aspect of the motherboard, and a built-in search function Advanced mode My Favorites Quickly find tuning options and add preferred tools to the list. EZ Flash 3 Flash the latest BIOS via the internet from within the BIOS. SMART Check your storage device Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology logs to gauge reliability and identify potential failures. GPU POST Automatically detect selected ASUS graphics cards to view detailed information. Secure Erase Restore your SSDs and NVMe storage to factory settings. Last Modified Log Track the last change and save preferred profiles to a USB drive. SATA Port Renaming Rename SATA ports for easy identification. User Profile Port configuration settings between different BIOS versions or share them with friends. Q-Fan Control Configure the fan's operating speed manually or use pre-configured fan profiles to quickly select Standard, Silent, Turbo or Full Speed modes. By default, system fans will automatically switch to full speed if the temperature reaches 75°C.
Gamefirst V network control GameFirst V is an ROG-exclusive tool that let you build an ROG networking ecosystem with an ROG router. Select the best Wi-Fi channel for maximum stability and minimum interference, optimize network traffic and your connection for lag-free online gaming, team your gateways and keep tabs on bandwidth-hogging apps, all from an intuitive interface that enables easy, on-the-fly adjustments. ROG first ROG First searches for ROG routers on the network and lets you automatically optimize their adaptive QoS settings for the best gaming performance, so you don't have to log in and configure the router manually.
Sonic studio III Sonic Studio supports HRTF-based (head-related transfer function*) virtual surround for VR headsets, casting an immersive aural landscape that draws you deeper into the action. The intuitive Sonic Studio interface also offers a range of EQ options and one-click presets, allowing you to tailor acoustics to suit personal preferences or the characteristics of your headset. *A head-related transfer function is an audio algorithm derived from sound data recorded through a dummy head. Test tones are played from a spherical grid around the dummy head to obtain subtle changes in sounds that come from different directions. The results are combined into an algorithm that allows Sonic Studio's virtual surround to process sound true to life. Armoury Crate Armoury Crate is a new software utility designed to give you centralized control of supported ROG gaming products. From a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate lets you easily customize RGB lighting and effects for every compatible device in your arsenal and synchronize them with Aura Sync for uni?ed system lighting effects. The software also provides control of settings for a select and growing number of ROG products, including keyboard and mouse preferences as well as laptop overclocking and fan speeds, making it easier to tune the look and feel of your system. Armoury Crate even features dedicated product registration and ROG news areas to help you stay in touch with the ROG gaming community.
Ramcache III RAMCache turns milliseconds into microseconds to boost game-load times. Fully compatible with the latest NVM Express storage options, its uniquely intelligent technology effectively caches an entire storage device so that favorite games and apps launch at breakneck speeds. The power of AMD
AMD X570 chipset The AMD X570 chipset delivers outstanding overclocking capabilities for the latest AMD AM4 socket for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen? /2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics Processors. It is optimized for multiple GPU configurations, including NVIDIA SLI® and AMD CrossFireX?. It also supports x16 PCI Express® 4.0/3.0 lanes and provides 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports and 6 Gb/s SATA ports for faster data retrieval. AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen? / 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics Processors. The high-performance 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen? processors are based on the next-gen 7nm Zen architecture and support up to 16 processor cores. AMD AM4-socket processors feature dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 10Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 2 and x16 PCI Express® 4.0/3.0 lanes for superb performance.
CPU AMD AM4 Socket 3rd and 2nd AMD Ryzen?/2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics Processors Chipset AMD X570 Memory 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen? Processors 2 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 4800(O.C.)/4600(O.C)/4400(O.C)/4266(O.C.)/4133(O.C.)/4000(O.C.)/3800(O.C.)/3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen? Processors 2 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3600(O.C.)/3466(O.C.)/3400(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory * 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics Processors 2 x DIMM, Max. 64GB, DDR4 3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory Dual Channel Memory Architecture Graphic Integrated Graphics in the 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics Processors Multi-VGA output support : HDMI/DisplayPort ports
- Supports HDMI 2.0b with maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
- Support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution 8 K 7680 × 4320 @60 Hz Expansion Slots 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen? Processors 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (x16 mode) 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen? Processors 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 mode) 2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics Processors 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x8 mode) Storage 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen? Processors : 1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIE 4.0 x4 and SATA modes) storage devices support 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen?/2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics Processors : 1 x M.2_1 socket 3, with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIE 3.0 x4 and SATA modes) storage devices support AMD X570 chipset : 1 x M.2_2 socket 3, with M Key, Type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIE 4.0 x4 and SATA modes) storage devices support 4 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), Support Raid 0, 1, 10 LAN Intel® I211-AT Anti-surge LANGuard ROG GameFirst Technology Wireless Data Network Supports channel bandwidth: HT20/HT40/HT80/HT160 Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2 x 2 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax) with MU-MIMO supports dual frequency band 2.4/5GHz Up to 2.4Gbps transfer speed Bluetooth Bluetooth® 5.0 Audio SupremeFX 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC S1220A
- Dual OP Amplifiers
- Impedance sense for front and rear headphone outputs
- Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking
- High quality 120 dB SNR stereo playback output and 113 dB SNR recording input
- Supports up to 32-Bit/192kHz playback *2 Audio Feature :
- DTS® Sound Unbound
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer USB Ports 3rd and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen?/2nd and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen? with Radeon? Vega Graphics Processors : 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s) (4 at back panel, blue) AMD X570 chipset : 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port(s) (3 x Type-A+1 x Type-C) AMD X570 chipset : 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s) (2 at mid-board) AMD X570 chipset : 2 x USB 2.0 port(s) ROG Exclusive Features ROG Exclusive Software
- RAMCache III
- GameFirst V
- Sonic Radar III
- Sonic Studio III + Sonic Studio Virtual Mixer Special Features 5-Way Optimization by Dual Intelligent Processors 5
- Whole system optimization with a single click! 5-Way Optimization tuning key perfectly consolidates TPU, EPU, DIGI+ VRM, Fan Xpert 4, and Turbo App together, providing better CPU performance, efficient power saving, precise digital power control, whole system cooling and even tailor your own app usages. TPU
- Auto Tuning, TurboV, GPU Boost ASUS EPU :
- EPU AURA :
- Aura Lighting Control
- Addressable Gen 2 Header ASUS Exclusive Features :
- AI Suite 3
- Ai Charger ASUS EZ DIY :
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3
- ASUS EZ Flash 3 ASUS Q-Design :
- ASUS Q-Shield
- ASUS Q-LED (CPU, DRAM, VGA, Boot Device LED)
- ASUS Q-Slot
- ASUS Q-DIMM Back I/O Ports 1 x DisplayPort 1 x HDMI 1 x ASUS Wi-Fi Module 3 x LED-illuminated audio jacks 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (blue) 3 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10Gbps) ports (Type-A) 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10Gbps) ports (Type-C) Anti-surge LAN (RJ45) port Internal I/O Ports 1 x HS_FAN 1 x PCH_FAN 1 x AAFP connector 1 x Aura RGB Strip Header(s) 1 x Addressable Gen 2 header(s) 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 port(s) 1 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 2.0 port(s) 2 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key design, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (Supports both SATA & PCIE SSD) 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s) 1 x CPU Fan connector(s) 1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) 1 x AIO_PUMP connector 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s) 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector(s) 1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP) 1 x Thermal sensor connector(s) 1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s) 1 x System panel connector 1 x T_Sensor Connector 1 x Speaker connector Accessories User's manual I/O Shield 4 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s) 2 x M.2 Screw Package 1 x Supporting DVD 1 x ROG Strix stickers 1 x M.2 bracket 1 x Cable ties pack(s) 1 x Wi-Fi Antenna(s) 1 x Extension cable for Addressable LED 1 x AAFP Extension Cable 1 x Panel cable 1 x ROG Thank you card BIOS 256 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 3.2, ACPI 6.2. Manageability WOL, PXE Support Disc Overwolf Anti-virus software (OEM version) WinRAR Operating System Windows® 10 64-bit Form Factor Mini ITX Form Factor 6.7 inch x 6.7 inch ( 17 cm x 17 cm ) Note
- 1 Due to limitations in HDA bandwidth, 32-Bit/192kHz is not supported for 8-Channel audio.
- 2 Use a chassis with HD audio module in the front panel to support an 8-channel audio output.