AUSDOM Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear Comfortable and Foldable Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Headset Built-in Microphone, TF Card Supported and Wired Mode for PC/Cell Phones
M09 Bluetooth Foldable Over-Ear Wired Wireless Headphones
The Ausdom M09 is a versatile Bluetooth headphone, with both wireless and wired experience, and in addition, a MicroSDHC memory card can be inserted to play music. It features a foldable design with an adjustable headband - perfect for active listeners. It also has a built-in microphone for taking phone calls.
Bluetooth V5 Connection
V5 Bluetooth connection ensures a more stable and reliable connection, 250% faster than previous versions. The headset can easily and quickly connect with smartphones, tablets, TVs and other Bluetooth devices within 10 metres.
Sounds and Feels
The M09 headphones feature large 40mm driver units to ensure high-quality music reproduction. The adjustable headband, along with the foldable design, allows for easy transport and comfortable wearing, especially during exercise or walking.
Wired, Wireless and a Music Player
The M09 is functional in every situation - if the batteries have drained out, then simply use the supplied cable to keep listening! The additional feature is that you can put a MicroSDHD card filled with your music or audiobooks and use the built-in player.
1x Charging Cable
1x 3.5mm Audio-only Cable (1.3m)
1x User Manual
- Bluetooth V5
- Long-lasting battery life for wireless use
- Play music by inserting a MicroSD card
- Large 40mm driver
- Foldable design makes it easy to carry while travelling
- Built-in microphone allows you to have hands-free calling
- Blue Colour
- Controls: Calls, Volume +/-, Track +/-/pause
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 32ohms
- Driver: 40mm
- Micro SD extension: Support (Max. 16GB), card not included
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP/HSP/HFP/AVRCP
- Range: 10m
- Built-In Mic: Yes
- Noise Isolating: Passive
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion 240mAh
- Charge Time: 2h
- Running Time: 20 hours
- Standby Time: More than 2,000 hours