Slice and dice with ease using the Baccarat Damashiro 'Try Me' Santoku Knife 12.5cm. Baccarat Damashiro Japanese knives are made from the finest quality Japanese steel. Inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers, these knives are characterised by a distinctive Damascus inspired tradition on the blade of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water. Damashiro blades are made from specialist ice hardened Japanese steel which makes them super tough, resistant to shattering and capable of being hones to a sharp resilient edge. The Baccarat Damashiro 'Try Me' Santoku Knife 12.5cm Santoku has a low tip, broad blade perfect for slicing, dicing and mincing. The recesses situated above the blade edge helps to release thin slices and sticky food after slicing The 'Try Me' Santoku Knife is a smaller version of the blade which will allow you to test it out before you buy other Baccarat Damashiro knives.
• Made from the finest Japanese Steel
• Blade has been tapered to allow for a thinner and more precise cutting edge
• Ice hardened ensuring exceptional blade strength and durability
• Engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification guaranteeing a blades hardness and optimum performance
• Features a distinctive Damascus inspired tradition on the blade of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water
• Traditional Japanese handle design favoured by Japanese craftsman and samurai makers moulds to the users hands and prolongs fatigue
• BACCARAT LIFETIME GUARANTEE