Get a taste for the superior quality of the Baccarat Damashiro Emperor range with the 'Try Me' Santoku Knife! This small all-rounder blade is the perfect kitchen knife for handling all your slicing, dicing, mincing, and carving needs and is a great introduction into one of Baccarat's best-selling knife ranges. Crafted from the finest quality Japanese stainless steel, the Baccarat Damashiro Emperor Santoku Knife is perfectly weighted and balanced, featuring the Damascus inspired blade design made popular with the first Damashiro range in addition to a new tsuchime hammered effect that adds a unique texture to the blade. Ice hardened and finely ground to provide unrivalled strength and sharpness, the Baccarat Damashiro Emperor 'Try Me' Santoku Knife slices with absolute precision, yielding perfect results every time. Fitted with a stunningly dark pakka wood handle, the 'Try Me' Santoku fits comfortably in the hand for improved support and control and looks incredibly when stored and on display.
• A must-have starter knife for any kitchen
• Introductory size blade combines the professional quality of the Damashiro Emperor range with a small, easy to handle size
• Crafted from premium quality Japanese steel, with a moulded Pakka wood handle for a rich colour offset
• Unique tsuchime hammering effect along the blade, paired with the signature traditional inspired Damascus, adds an elegant touch to your kitchen
• Ice hardened blade features a finely tapered edge that promotes sharper, more precise cutting
• The perfect starter knife to handle all food prep tasks, like slicing, mincing, dicing, and carving
• BACCRARAT LIFETIME GUARANTEE