Baccarat iD3 CS Paring Knife 9cm is a small knife with a plain edge blade that makes it ideal for peeling and other small or intricate work just as de-veining shrimp, skinning mushrooms or cutting small garnishes. Constructed from premium quality Japanese Steel, the Baccarat iD3 CS 9cm Paring Knife has been inspired by century old manufacturing techniques to create a super sharp cutting edge which holds greater edge retention for brilliant results every time. The iD3 CS Microdots on the robust stainless-steel handle are specifically situated on the major pressure points to reduce hand fatigue resulting in quality work with little to no discomfort. Featuring stylish matte black coating, this paring knife offers contemporary style to your knife collection. Baccarat iD3 CS Paring Knife 9cm has been Rockwell Hardness tested and ice hardened, ensuring the highest level of hardness and tensile strength for superior quality.
• Crafted from a single piece of premium quality Japanese Stainless Steel for enhanced durability
• Handle has been specially designed for optimum grip thanks to iD3 CS Microdots on the major pressure points of the handle
• Rockwell Hardness tested to level 53 to guarantee they are extremely durable, hardwearing and will last a life time
• Blade is ice hardened to ensure optimum strength and sharpness for precision slicing and dicing
• Beautiful matte black colour to add some style to your knife collection
• Small knife with a plain edge blade
• Backed by Baccarat Life Time Guarantee