The Baccarat iD3 9cm Paring Knife is a small knife with a plain edge blade that makes it ideal for peeling and other small or intricate work just as de-veining shrimp, skinning mushrooms or cutting small garnishes. Constructed from premium quality Japanese Steel, the Baccarat iD3 9cm Paring Knife has been inspired by century old manufacturing techniques to create a super sharp cutting edge which holds greater edge retention for brilliant results every time. The handle of the Baccarat iD3 9cm Paring Knife boasts iD3 Microdots indented at the key pressure points of the handle which works to provide optimum grip, control and comfort when slicing and dicing. The Baccarat iD3 9cm Paring Knife has been ice hardened as well as Rockwell Hardness tested to level 53, to guarantee the highest level of hardness and tensile strength for superior quality that will last a lifetime.
• Handle has been specially designed for optimum grip thanks to iD3 Microdots on the major pressure points of the handle
• Blade is constructed from premium quality tapered Japanese steel which ensures a razor sharp edge
• Rockwell Hardness tested to level 53 to guarantee they are extremely durable, hardwearing and will last a life time
• Blade is ice hardened to ensure optimum strength and sharpness for precision slicing and dicing
• BACCARAT LIFETIME GUARANTEE