Cut through delicious roast dinners with ease and precision using the premium Baccarat Kiyoshi Japanese Carving Knife! Made from the finest quality Japanese steel, the Kiyoshi knives are inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers. This knife is characterized by distinctive Damascus inspired patterns on the blade of banding and mottling, reminiscent of slowing water. The Kiyoshi knives by Baccarat are made from specialist ice hardened Japanese steel, which makes them super tough, resistant to shattering and capable of being honed to a sharp, resilient edge. Great for carving thick slices of meat, fruit and vegetables, this knife is narrower than a chefs knife, with a curved blade profile to help follow contours and guide meat away from the bone. Engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, the Kiyoshi Japanese Carving Knife by Baccarat provides optimum performance. Experience a lifetime of superior quality kitchen cutting experiences with the Kiyoshi Japanese Carving Knife by Baccarat!
• Introductory Offer: The Baccarat® KIYOSHI® range of knives are crafted from the finest quality 420J2 Japanese Steel to be more resilient and provide better precision and control than standard knives
• Made from the finest quality Japanese steel 420J2
• Inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers, the KIYOSHI® range by Baccarat® are made from specialist ice-hardened Japanese steel, which makes them super tough, resistant to shattering and capable of being honed to a sharp resilient edge
• Featuring a distinctive trademark dragon on the blade and inspired by traditional Damascus, the KIYOSHI® knives by Baccarat® feature triple-riveted handles with an exquisite mosaic motif
• These knives are engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, guaranteeing a blades' hardness and optimum performance and are backed by the Baccarat® Lifetime Guarantee
• Elegantly packaged in a beautiful presentation box
• Buy with confidence with the Baccarat® Lifetime Guarantee