The Bacacrat Kiyoshi Paring Knife is the perfect kitchen tool for taking care of all your intricate everyday cutting tasks! Made from the finest quality Japanese steel, the Kiyoshi knives are inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers. This knife is characterized by distinctive Damascus inspired tradition on the blade of banding and mottling, reminiscent of slowing water. The Kiyoshi knives by Baccarat are made from specialist ice hardened Japanese steel, which makes them super tough, resistant to shattering and capable of being honed to a sharp, resilient edge. A paring knife is a small knife with a plain edge blade that is ideal for peeling and other small or intricate tasks like de-veining a shrimp, skinning mushrooms or cutting small garnishes. Engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, the Kiyoshi Japanese Paring Knife by Baccarat provides optimum performance. Experience a lifetime of superior quality kitchen cutting experiences with the Kiyoshi Japanese Paring Knife by Baccarat!
• Introductory Offer: The Baccarat® KIYOSHI® range of knives are crafted from the finest quality 420J2 Japanese Steel to be more resilient and provide better precision and control than standard knives
• Made from the finest quality Japanese steel 420J2
• Inspired by traditional Japanese craftsman and Samurai sword makers, the KIYOSHI® range by Baccarat® are made from specialist ice-hardened Japanese steel, which makes them super tough, resistant to shattering and capable of being honed to a sharp resilient edge
• Featuring a distinctive trademark dragon on the blade and inspired by traditional Damascus, the KIYOSHI® knives by Baccarat® feature triple-riveted handles with an exquisite mosaic motif
• These knives are engineered and tested to meet Rockwell 53 specification, guaranteeing a blades' hardness and optimum performance and are backed by the Baccarat® Lifetime Guarantee
• Elegantly packaged in a beautiful presentation box
• Buy with confidence with the Baccarat® Lifetime Guarantee