This Baccarat frypan is part of the Rock range from the popular cookware manufacturer. It features a toughened, reinforced 3 layer non-stick surface that is durable like (you guessed it) rock! The unique process uses small metal pellet impact technology that results in super durability and great food release. How does this Baccarat non-stick frypan compare to others? On standard abrasion tests the best conventional non-sticks reach 20,000 cycles, most reinforced non-sticks reach 400,000. This cookware reaches 700,000 cycles and still stops food from sticking! Suitable for all cooktops including induction the Baccarat Rock Frypan 16cm has a high walled body for more surface area to cook on. The sloped sides also make it easy to toss and roll your culinary creations. A heavy gauged forged body means that heat is distributed evenly and the weight of the base ensures the pan will be warp free for a lifetime of use. Both dishwasher friendly and oven safe to 220C, it is highly practical for daily use. Baccarat is so confident with the Baccarat Rock Frypan 16cm that they offer a lifetime guarantee when cared for according to the Care and Use instructions provided.
• Unique impact technology leaves an ultra-durable rock-like finish
• Offers superior non-stick cooking with great food release
• Features full stainless steel induction plate for strength and compatibility with all cooktops
• Oven and dishwasher friendly, backed by BACCARAT LIFETIME GUARANTEE
• High wall cookware body for greater cooking experience
• Riveted cast stainless steel handles stay cool and are comfortable to hold
• Heavy gauged forged body and thick base ensures even cooking and prevents warping