Quality German engineering isn't just for cars, the Baccarat Wolfgang Starke range is premium quality German engineering for your home. The Baccarat Wolfgang Starke Paring Knife is a must-have kitchen knife for truly understanding the quality and appeal of this range. Crafted from the finest quality German stainless steel using expert manufacturing techniques that have been developed over centuries, the Baccarat Wolfgang Starke Paring Knife features a full tang blade that has been triple riveted into its specially moulded polymer handle to ensure exceptional control, balance and handling while cutting. Thanks to a controlled tempering and ice hardening process, the Baccarat Wolfgang Starke Paring Knife is not only incredibly tough, but flexible enough to adapt to produce of varying consistency. Rockwell Hardness tested to the highest possible level, the Baccarat Wolfgang Starke Paring Knife is guaranteed to last longer, stay sharper, and absorb less damage over time. Backed by the Baccarat Lifetime Guarantee, the quality of the Wolfgang Starke Paring Knife is something you can feel absolute confidence in.
• The Wolfgang Starke blade is constructed from the highest quality German stainless steel
• A controlled tempering process helps to ensure that the blades perform with the best possible hardness, toughness, and flexibility
• Full tang blades have been triple riveted in the handles to provide exceptional durability and control when handling
• Perfectly weighted, the Wolfgang Starke blades provide exceptional balance and precision when cutting
• Polymer handles have been expertly moulded, complete with a finger guard notch to fit into any hand comfortably and prevent injuries
• Rockwell Hardness tested to guarantee the highest possible level of tensile strength
• Quality you can trust, backed by Baccarat's Lifetime Guarantee