Create a stylish alfresco area with this contemporary designed outdoor dining setting.
Designed to be generous in proportions, the design elements compliment both modern and contemporary living spaces.
- Solid raw teak timber table top and arm rests.
- 1.7mm thick powder coated aluminum frame for extra strength and durability.
- Contemporary design.
- Leave to age naturally outside & your teak timber will change to a soft silver grey or if you wish to retain the golden brown colour treat with a teak sealer or protector - instructions are provided on how to care for your item.
- Table: L180cm x W102cm x H76cm
- Chair: L58cm x D56cm x 83cm
- Table assembly required.
Leaves warehouse in 1 - 3 business daysReturns
7 Day Money Back Guarantee
We Guarantee you will love our products! Prepared using all A grade materials sourced globally, each piece in our collection is expertly made with un-compromising attention to detail. In fact we are so certain that you will fall in love with this setting that we offer a 7 day money back guarantee! If for any reason you wish to return this setting within 7 days, simply send it to us in its original packaging and we will stand by our promise to you!
Please note credit card fees & shipping fees are non refundable.
Please note 7 day money back guarantee, does not apply to items that are picked up. Deliveries organised via third party couriers or removal companies are considered as a pick up also.
It also does not apply to items that have been special ordered. Items must be returned in original saleable condition, items that are returned damaged will no be accepted.
Items returned in brand new condition but not in original packaging will be refunded less delivery and an extra 20% re-packaging fee.
WARRANTY & CARE
Here at Bay Gallery, we believe that our customers deserve more than just quality products at very low prices. Our warranty and specialised care instructions on our range of furniture give you added assurance on your purchase. This is an extension of our commitment to you.
Please carefully read through all warranty and care conditions relating to the product/s you have purchase or are thinking about purchasing.
The purchaser is responsible for reading and understanding the warranty and care conditions relating to your product, and filling out the warranty and care submission form prior to the commencement of using the product.
Bay Gallery Furniture goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS
1. Our warranties against defects and remedies under these warranties are in addition to other rights and remedies of the purchaser under the Australian Consumer Law. Should your product be defective, you may choose to make a claim under the Australian Consumer Law or the Bay Gallery Furniture Warranty Against Defects.
2. Unless otherwise specified in writing by Bay Gallery Furniture (e.g. in a Sales Order), Bay Gallery Furniture Limited warrants that:
2.1. The timber, wicker and frame used in each piece of Bay Gallery furniture is guaranteed against failure due to a manufacturing defect for a period of 2 years from date of purchase;
2.2. All components of your product other than 2.1 above (including fabric, lacquered and other timber finishes, chrome and metal, glass and marble, travertine and stone) are guaranteed against failure due to a manufacturing defect for a period of 1 year from date of purchase.
3. To be entitled to claim under the Bay Gallery Furniture warranty against defects, the defect in the part or product must appear within the relevant time period set out in items 2.1 and 2.2 above.
Exclusions (subject to the Australian Consumer Law)
4. To the maximum extent permitted by law, and subject to the Australian Consumer Law, Bay Gallery Furniture Limited is not liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), under any statute or otherwise, for or in respect of:
All goods sold by Catch or our Sellers are covered by our returns policy. Click here to review