Play out common babysitting moments with these Barbie® play sets that come with Barbie® doll a baby or child figure a larger themed piece and smaller accessories.
The pieces are designed with bright colours signature style and a fun feature. With playsets that include a bouncing stroller for a walk a sink and flipping potty for the bathroom and furniture (high chair and playpen with spinning mobile) or food pieces for a baby with a colour-change mouth, it's so much fun to play with each of these life-like play sets!
Suitable Ages: 3+ years.
- Barbie® Sisters Babysitter Playset
- Includes: 1 Skipper™ babysitter doll, a baby doll or child figure with accessories themed to feeding and naptime.
- It's so much fun to play with each of these life-like play sets!
- Play out common babysitting moments!
- Designed with bright colours signature style and a fun feature.
- Barbie® Skipper™ Babysitters Inc.™ Doll and Playset
- Collect all the Barbie® babysitting dolls and accessories to inspire imaginations and explore new possibilities because with Barbie®, you can be anything (each sold separately, subject to availability).
- Batteries: 1 x LR44/AG13 small Alkaline Button Batteries (Included).
Available in a variety of colours/designs, each sold separately. Colour/design is selected at random, we cannot guarantee which colour/design you will receive in your order.
Images shown are only a representation and may vary.
WARNING: Choking Hazard: Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
WARNING: Contains button or coin cell battery. Hazardous if swallowed. See Instruction.
Battery Warning Link: More information: -technology/button-batteries
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
- If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice.
- Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if the compartment is not secure.
- Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.
- Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe.