The ;**Baumr-AG BM-X20i is the world's smallest generator ;**that can produce so much power! Thanks to inverter technology voltage control this rugged little Baumr-AG produces a clean sine-wave current without surges. This ensure the Baumr-AG is ideal for running sensitive electronics such as stereos and charging important devices such smartphones, tablets and laptops.
At a convenient 8.5kg, and with an ergonomic handle and portable design, there's no reason you shouldn't enjoy all the indoor convenience in the great outdoors.
Grab your Baumr-AG today and make your self a home, sweet home in the bush!
PLEASE NOTE: 'Continuous Rated Output' is what power this generator consistently and reliably provide. ;
We strongly recommend that you consider this figure when determining whether this model suits your requirements.
For more information about selecting the right generator view the Buying Guide
- Note: ;Power produced by generators can fluctuate +/- 8%. Do not attempt to connect any sensitive electronic devices without a suitable surge protector. ;
- Max ;Output: ;2000W / 2kW / 2kVA
- Continuous Rated Output: ; 1200W / 1.2kW / 1.2kVA
- PLEASE NOTE: 'Continuous Rated Output' is what power this generator consistently and reliably provide. ;
- We strongly recommend that you consider this figure when determining whether this model suits your requirements.
- View ;the Generator Buying Guide ;for more information about selecting the right model
- Manufacturer: Baumr-AG
- Rated Voltage: 240V 50Hz
- AC Socket: 1x 240V
- Engine: Single cylinder/ two-stroke petrol engine
- Displacement: 42.7cc
- Compression Ratio: 7.6
- Engine Speed: 6500rpm
- Oil Type: FB two-stroke engine oil
- Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95+RON
- Fuel/ Oil Tank Capacity: 3.5L
- Mixing Ratio: 50:1
- Starting System: Pull recoil starting
- Spark Plug: L6
- Noise Level: 65dB at ;7m
- Note: Power produced by generators can fluctuate +/- 8%. Do not attempt to connect any sensitive electronic devices without a suitable surge protector. ;UPS or power filter recommended for powering expensive equipment.
IN THE BOX
- 1 x Baumr-AG digital inverter generator
- 1 x User's Manual
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Product Weight: 8.5kg
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 300 x 230 x 340mm
- ****Carton Weight: ;****9.5kg
- Carton DImensions ;(L x W x H): 330 x 280 x 380mm
Delivery & Tracking
Ensure your address is correct during checkout. To aid in speed of delivery, our system cannot accept order cancellations following payment. Allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
- The item will be shipped to you via Australia Post as a Registered Post package. This requires a signature for collection.
- Please note that if your area is only covered by a Post Office Drop, or if you are unavailable at the time of delivery, a card will be left in your mailbox to enable collection at your local Post Office.
- A re-delivery fee will be charged to buyers for items that are returned due to incorrect delivery address or failure to collect from the Post Office.