WHY USE A REFRACTOMETER? A refractormeter is the ideal checking appliance for the "brix"of a product.
The “brix” is the ratio of sugar to product ;weight. It results from the ratio of
syrup to water and directly affects quality and taste. Brixing procedures should be performed before priming the unit and ;when ;syrups have been changed.
This ;refractometer is developed for general purpose work. It can measure the ;concentration of fruit juice, coffee drinks, cocoa drinks, soft
drinks, tomato juice, water-soluble cutting oil, water-soluble washing solution and more.
• Scale range: 0 to 32% Brix
• Minimum scale : 0.2%
• Accuracy: ±0.2%
• Built-in automatic temperature compensation range 10 to 30
Warranty: 1 Year
Product Height: 1mm
Product Width: 1mm
Product Depth: 1mm
Product Weight: 1kg
- Please remember to check for transit damages within 24 hours
- Please refer to the delivery calulator for freight charges
- Yes the delivery calculator is accurate!
- Aside from large items such as fridges and cooking equipment, small items are charged a flat rate so you will save when you order in bulk!