27" BenQ PD2720U
The BenQ monitor will augment your PC setup with a display with a 27" display size. The aspect ratio is 16:9. The heart of the monitor's functionality lies in its IPS technology, notable for its ;**top-notch colour rendering ;****and wide viewing angles. ;**The monitor sports a 3840 × 2160px resolution. The 5ms response is more than enough for standard office work or multimedia entertainment. The 60Hz refresh rate is about average. BenQ promises a brightness of 350cd/m2. Graphic artists and designers will be interested in the colour depth, which in this case is 10 bit. The device uses DisplayPort, HDMI 2.0, ThunderBolt and USB-C for computer connectivity.
27" BenQ PD2720U LCD Monitor Key Features
- **27" ;**display size
- 3840 × 2160px resolution
- IPS panel
- **Matte surface ;**for better readability
- 5ms response and 60Hz refresh rate
- Maximum screen brightness 350 cd/m2
- VESA mount compatible
- Monitor pivot increases the number of viewing options
- Includes a height-adjustable stand
- Great audio thanks to integrated speakers
- Includes a blue light filter to improve the quality of you sleep
- Picture-in-picture (PiP) lets you watch two things at once
- Automatic brightness adjustment depending on the ambient lighting in the room
- A special sensor detects if there is a person in front of the monitor
- HDR image support with high dynamic range
- Listed power consumption of the 27" BenQ PD2720U is 200W
27" BenQ PD2720U Monitor Features and Construction
The BenQ display has the dimensions measuring 61.5 × 59.4 × 18.7cm and you can adjust the height to your liking. ;**The monitor includes a stand, but ;****you can also hook it on the wall ;****via a VESA mount. ;**The device weights 8.3kg. The pivot function gives you a wide range of usage options, since you can turn the display and use it in portrait mode. A nice and practical addition are the integrated speakers, with a satisfying audio output for the thrifty computer users who don't want to spend their hard-earned money on external speakers. Probably the most important parameter is the input signal; in case of the 27" BenQ PD2720U it is DisplayPort, HDMI 2.0, ThunderBolt and USB-C. Headphones or speakers can be connected directly to the monitor.
The 27" BenQ PD2720U Delivers Many Modern Functions
**If you often work long nights, ;****the monitor has ;****a blue light filter, ;**which helps you sleep better. The display is equipped with the Flicker-free mode, allaying eye strain and fatigue. Display brightness is corrected automatically to suit the level of light in the room. The LCD Monitor 27" BenQ PD2720U can also handle a relatively rare feature Picture-in-Picture (PiP), allowing you to watch two sources of content at the same time.