Bestsellers Premium White Mixed features
1 x Macaw Creek Semillon Viognier 2016 Mount Lofty Ranges
1 x McBains Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Semillon 2018 South Australia
2 x Silkwood Lady Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2015 Pemberton
2 x Bibliotheque Romantic Fiction Sauvignon Blanc 2017 Marlborough
2 x Tyrone Estate Chardonnay 2016 South Australia
2 x Yardstick Sauvignon Blanc 2017 South Eastern Australia
2 x Salena Estate Ink Series Vermentino 2014 Riverland
Including brands like Macaw Creek and McBains Crossing, it goes without saying that this is one of our bestselling mixed boxes. It contains:
- Macaw Creek Semillon Viognier 2016 Mount Lofty Ranges x 1 bottle—Orange & mandarin flavours are balanced by acidity, culminating in a citrus finish.
- McBains Crossing Sauvignon Blanc Semillon 2018 South Australia x 1 bottle—This Bordeaux blend offers zesty citrus, lime blossom & herbaceous notes, followed by a soul-satisfying climax.
- Silkwood Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2015 Pemberton x 2 bottles—This classic white wine showcases layered complexity and a clean acid finish that’s sure to please you.
- Bibliothèque Romantic Fiction Sauvignon Blanc 2017 Marlborough x 2 bottles—Rated 88 points by Wine Orbit, this flavoursome and easy-drinking Sauv Blanc is perfect for parties/get-together.
- Tyrone Estate Chardonnay 2016 South Australia x 2 bottles—A delicious Chardy, you may enjoy it now with marinated grilled prawns, or fruited curry chicken salad for an enhanced experience.
- Yardstick Sauvignon Blanc 2017 South Eastern Australia x 2 bottles—A perfect partner for spicy Asian cuisines, this Sauv Blanc reveals fresh tropical flavours along with vibrant citrus acidity.
- Salena Estate Ink Series Vermentino 2014 Riverland x 2 bottles—A pale straw-green coloured drink, it will please your senses with its white peach, lemon-citrus and lifted floral fragrances.
This Product is offered and supplied by Just Wines, [Liquor Licence No. LIQP770016422]. Please note, this product cannot be delivered to Dry Zones.
Just Wines Australia Pty Ltd supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Under the Liquor Act 2007, it is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.