Ride the rails with Beyblade Burst Slingshock tech! Rush into battle with Slingshock tops that combine rail-riding capabilities with the ability to "burst" into pieces during battle (burst rates vary), resulting in intense head-to-head clashes. Bladers can keep the Performance Tip in Battle Ring Mode to defend their position in the Beystadium (Sold separately. Subject to availability), or convert it to Slingshock Mode to amp up the battle and ride the rails of a Beyblade Burst Slingshock Beystadium
Includes Beyblade Burst Slingshock: right-spin top, right/left-spin launcher, and instructions.
Energy Layer -- Guard Draciel S
Forge Disc -- D33
Performance Tip -- TD07-S
- BEYBLADE BURST COMPETITIVE BATTLING TOP: Includes right-spin Beyblade Burst Rise Slingshock Guard Draciel S D33 TD07-S defense type top and Slingshock left/right-spin launcher.
- SLINGSHOCK PERFORMANCE TIP: Performance Tip with rail-riding capabilities converts between Battle Ring Mode and Slingshock Mode. Slingshock tech featured in the Beyblade Burst anime series!
- BEYSTADIUM REQUIRED: Amp up the battle by activating rail-riding tech in a Beyblade Burst Slingshock Beystadium (Sold separately. Subject to availability).
- COMPETE IN DIGITAL BATTLES: Scan code on Beyblade Burst Slingshock top's Energy Layer to unleash the top in battle and mix and match with other components in the Beyblade Burst app. Let it rip!
- Beyblade Burst tops components are interchangeable with some Beyblade Burst tops except Beyblade Burst Rip Fire tops.
- Ages 8 and up
- Warning: Choking Hazard -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.