- 12cm thick high density 100% memory foam used in developing mattresses for human;
- Moulds to the dog's body for supreme comfort;
- Cushions joints and muscles to help relieve aches and pains;
- Hidden Zipper with Eyelid design to protect the zipper and helps prevent your dog from chewing on it;
- Easy removable, machine-washable cover made with soft, durable faux suede fabric on the sides and sherpa wool fabric on the top;
- Non-Skid bottom finish;
- Water Resistant Inner Cover (Included Today) - Splash proof breathable lining to protect the memory foam against spills and accidents;
- Rolled and compressed for shipping - easy to move and set up;
As dogs age, they can develop painful ailments like arthritis, hip dysplasia or muscle problems. That's why Big Paws pet bed is so crucial for your dog's wellbeing. This therapeutic bed will give your companion a comfortable place to rest and sleep. It is specially designed for medium-large size dogs, provides incredible comfort and won't flatten out over time.This large dog bed is filled with full 12cm thick 100% human grade high density memory foam. Whether you are buying a bed for him/her so you can have yours back, or because you want the dog to have a comfortable place to rest, this would be a great choice. Even better, water resistant inner cover is included to protect the memory foam against accidental spills.
- Size: Large, Approx 107 x 76 x 12 (cm)
- Colour: Khaki (beige) sides, Creamy White top
- Cover material: 100% Polyester
- Warranty: 2 Years won't flatten guarantee on the memory foam.
When you receive the parcel:
- Avoid using sharp objects to open the parcel(s) as it may cause damage to the product;
- This bed has been rolled and compressed for shipping and it is unlikely can be repacked back into the carton. Check if it is the colour you are happy with before the bed is taken out from the plastic wrap;
- In rare cases there may be odor with the new cover which is completely normal as new product. It should be gone after airing it for 24 hrs. If you wish to wash the cover, please follow the care instruction on the washing tag (Gentle hand wash is recommended). DO NOT wash it together with light coloured clothing. Avoid soaking the inner light blue cover in water for too long;
- Leave the memory foam at somewhere clean & dry as it can take up to 48hrs to expand fully. It expands quicker in warmer environment;
Additional Note: This product is designed for indoor use only. Water resistant coating is on the inner side of the lining and not totally waterproof - the breathable fabric is designed to allow some moisture to come out. Avoid soaking the inner light blue cover in water for too long during wash. Due to the compressed packaging, please allow minor variance with the actual dimensions when delivered and expanded from compression. While our beds are made to be durable, the covers are not rip-proof/tear resistant. Do not use electric blankets with the memory foam mattress.
Memory foam's most unique characteristic is it's temperature-sensitivity, which is what allows it to offer the custom-contouring this material is well known for. The feel of the firmness is influenced by the ambient room temperature. If the room is cold the mattress will feel firmer. This will quickly change as the memory foam material works in partnership with body heat. When the dog lies down on the mattress, the memory foam reacts quickly to the body temperature and softens almost immediately, and is able to create a surface unique to the dog everytime it's used. So even if the foam feels firm at first, it'll change when the dog lies down.