All Big Dogs need Joint Support, and even as Puppies their Joints need Gentle Support & Protection. Designed with Premium Grade Solid Orthopedic Memory Foam & Triple Layer Formula, this Extra Large Dog Bed will provide the Optimum in Joint Support, ensuring Healthy Growth. The Ultimate in Cushioned Joint Protection for Pups, Adult & Senior Dogs.
Big Dogs are prone to Age-Related & Genetic Joint Problems. Our beds are Perfect for Dogs with Arthritis, Hip Dysplasia, OCD & for Post-Surgery Recovery.
Cooler In Summer:
This Dog Bed Boast GEL Infused Memory Foam Technology to give Improved Cooling Support in Summer.
We have Even Incorporated a Memory Foam Pillowtop Bolster for Relaxation, or Perhaps to help your dog keep an Eye Open Just In Case there’s a Tasty Treat Nearby! This is the Dog Bed that Keeps On Giving!
There's a reason why Dogs Are Man's Best Friend & we can learn so much from a dog's behaviour: love, loyalty & companionship. We as dog owners want to give our faithful friend the very best in return: food, shelter and love which of course also means giving them a Warm and Comfortable place for them to rest & sleep!
At Big Paws, we understand that Big Dogs need Extra Comfort to support their Heavy Joints, so we designed a dog bed made from high density foam. Big dogs can be as heavy as humans, so we worked with Orthopedic Bed Specialists to design the Triple Layer Orthopedic Dog Beds to ensure total comfort and Unparalleled Joint Support for your large dog. By combining lower high resilient layer with memory foam on the surface, you get the pressure point reduction, while retaining the extra support below.
- Triple-Layer formula to provide incredible support & comfort
- 7-Inch (18cm) thick**:
- Top Layer - 2-Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam;
- Mid Layer - 2-Inch Core Memory Foam;
- Bottom Layer - 3-Inch High Resiliency Support Foam;
- Gel Infused Memory Foam Technology keeps your dog cooler in the summer and warmer in winters;
- Moulds to your dog's body for orthopedic comfort;
- Cushions joints and muscles to help relieve aches and pains;
- High quality memory foam used in developing mattresses for human;
- 7-Inch (18cm) thick**:
- Hidden Zipper - Eyelid design to protect the zipper and helps prevent your dog from chewing on it;
- Removable, Washable Cover made with thick, durable faux suede fabric
- Fast, easy removal for cold-water machine wash
- Mock deer skin finish - provides texture similar to the deer skin as an ethical alternative to actual fur
- Pillowtop Headrest Design - The bolster will provide extra comfort for your dog, made with 100% memory foam
- Non-Skid bottom finish to provide additional protection
- Size: Extra Large, base without the pillow is approx 132 x 86 x 18 (cm)
- Colour: Khaki (Beige)
- Cover material: Faux Suede Fabric
- Country of Origin: China
- Shipping Weight: Approx 11 kg
- Carton Dimensions: Approx 93x35x35 (cm)
- Warranty: 2 Years won't flatten guarantee on the memory foam.
When you receive the parcel:
- Avoid using sharp objects to open the parcel(s) as it may cause damage to the product;
- This bed has been rolled and compressed for shipping and it is unlikely can be repacked back into the carton. Check if it is the colour you are happy with before the bed is taken out from the plastic wrap;
- In rare cases there may be odor with the new cover which is completely normal as new product. It should be gone after airing it for 24 hrs. If you wish to wash the cover, please follow the care instruction on the washing tag (Gentle hand wash is recommended). DO NOT wash it together with light coloured clothing.
- Leave the memory foam at somewhere clean & dry as it can take up to 48hrs to expand fully. It expands quicker in warmer environment;
**Additional Note**: This product is designed for indoor use only. Due to the cutting process of the memory foam & compressed packaging, please allow 1-4% variance with the actual dimensions when delivered and expanded from compression. Do not use electric blankets with the memory foam mattress.
Memory foam’s most unique characteristic is it’s temperature-sensitivity, which is what allows it to offer the custom-contouring this material is well known for. The feel of the firmness is influenced by the ambient room temperature. If the room is cold the mattress will feel firmer. This will quickly change as the memory foam material works in partnership with body heat. When the dog lies down on the mattress, the memory foam reacts quickly to the body temperature and softens almost immediately, and is able to create a surface unique to the dog everytime it’s used. So even if the foam feels firm at first, it’ll change when the dog lies down.