- Dual-Layer formula to provide incredible support & comfort
- 7-Inch (18cm) thick:
- Top Layer - 2-Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam;
- Bottom Layer - 5-Inch High Resiliency Support Foam;
- Gel Infused Memory Foam Technology keeps your dog cooler in the summer and warmer in winters;
- Moulds to your dog's body for orthopedic comfort;
- Cushions joints and muscles to help relieve aches and pains;
- High quality memory foam used in developing mattresses for human;
- 7-Inch (18cm) thick:
- Hidden Zipper - Eyelid design to protect the zipper and helps prevent your dog from chewing on it;
- Removable, Washable Cover made with thick, durable faux suede fabric
- Fast, easy removal for cold-water machine wash
- Mock deer skin finish - provides texture similar to the deer skin as an ethical alternative to actual fur
- Pillowtop Headrest Design - The bolster will provide extra comfort for your dog, made with 100% memory foam
- Non-Skid bottom finish to provide additional protection
- Rolled and compressed for shipping - easy to move and set up
- Splashproof Inner Cover included today for added protection against accidental spills;
As dogs age, they can develop painful ailments like arthritis, hip dysplasia or muscle problems. That's why Big Paws Premium Dog Bed is so crucial for your dog's wellbeing. This therapeutic bed will give your companion a comfortable place to rest and sleep. By combining lower high resilient layer with memory foam on the surface, you get the pressure point reduction, while retaining the extra support below. It is specially designed for bigger and heavier dogs, provides incredible support & comfort, and won't flatten out over time.Whether you are buying a bed for him/her so you can have yours back, or because you want the dog to have a comfortable place to rest, this would be a great choice.
- Size: Large, Approx 122 x 76 x 18 (cm)
- Colour: Charcoal Grey
- Cover material: 100% Polyester
- Shipping Weight: Approx 8 kg
- Carton Dimensions: Approx 85x35x35 (cm)
- Warranty: 2 Years won't flatten guarantee on the memory foam.
When you receive the parcel:
- Avoid using sharp objects to open the parcel(s) as it may cause damage to the product;
- This bed has been rolled and compressed for shipping and it is unlikely can be repacked back into the carton. Check if it is the colour you are happy with before the bed is taken out from the plastic wrap;
- In rare cases there may be odor with the new cover which is completely normal as new product. It should be gone after airing it for 24 hrs. If you wish to wash the cover, please follow the care instruction on the washing tag (Gentle hand wash is recommended). DO NOT wash it together with light coloured clothing;
- Leave the memory foam at somewhere clean & dry as it can take up to 48hrs to expand fully. It expands quicker in warmer environment;
**Additional Note**: This product is designed for indoor use only. | Due to the compressed packing of mattress, please allow 0-2% variance with the actual dimensions when delivered and fully expanded from compression. | While the cover is made to be durable, it is not rip-proof/ tear-resistant | Water resistant coating is on the inner side of the lining, the breathable fabric is designed to allow some moisture to go in/out and therefore not 100% waterproof. | Avoid soaking the light blue inner cover in the water during wash (Gentle hand-wash is recommended). | Do Not use electric blankets on the memory foam mattress | Actual colour of the memory foam may vary.
Memory foam’s most unique characteristic is it’s temperature-sensitivity, which is what allows it to offer the custom-contouring this material is well known for. The feel of the firmness is influenced by the ambient room temperature. If the room is cold the mattress will feel firmer. This will quickly change as the memory foam material works in partnership with body heat. When the dog lies down on the mattress, the memory foam reacts quickly to the body temperature and softens almost immediately, and is able to create a surface unique to the dog everytime it’s used. So even if the foam feels firm at first, it’ll change when the dog lies down.