This heavy duty hi vis work shirt offers strength with cotton drill fabric that won’t trap the heat, plus the under arm and back cape vents ensure you have plenty of air circulation around body and remain as cool as possible, even under the sun. Two button-down chest pockets with a pen partition in the left pocket finish off. This is a classic workwear.
- 100% Cotton 190gsm pre-shrunk cotton drill.
- 100% Cotton for 100% comfort in a 190gsm pre-shrunk cotton drill.
- Complies with Standard AS/NZS 4399:2017 for UPF Protection ( UPF 50+)
- Complies with Standards AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 and AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Day Only
- Wide back neck yoke with concealed mesh, cooling gussets at underarms.
- Two front pockets with button-down flaps and pen insert.
- Curved hem with back tail styling,All pressure points bar tacked for extra strength and durability.
- Maximum high visibility protection.
EXCHANGE / RETURN:
All items sold are 100% brand new stock as supplied to us by our supplier. Work wear merchandise is prone to normal wear and tear and this does not warrant it as a defective product, we will only warrant items that have been sent as faulty on arrival.
Return or Exchange have to be sent within 7days of receipts. Refund or exchange can only be made if:
- The garment has not been worn, altered and/or washed and is in a resalable condition.
- The garment has not been damaged whilst in the customer's possession.
- Any customised or decorated item(s) cannot be returned for a refund or exchange.
We do not provide refunds on incorrect choice or mistake purchases in accordance with Australian consumer law. We do however provide exchanges at the cost of the buyer. Please note that the costs of returns are quite high predominately due to the price of freight and also the restocking fees charged by suppliers.
In the rare chance that we may have sent you an incorrect style, customer is to return item back to us for us to exchange, we will reimburse postage expenses for the return postage to the customer.
Colour of the garment may be slightly different to the image depicted on your monitor due to a variety of factors including lighting, monitor brightness and contrast settings, etc. We unfortunately do not have any control over this, however we do our best to describe the item as detailed as possible.
We want the entire process easy for both you and us, if you find that we did not provide the best possible solution. Please don't hesitate to contact us to resolve any issues. Remember that issues can only be resolved thoroughly through effective communication.
We ask that if you do not agree to these terms, please do not purchase. If unsure of these terms, please contact us for more information.