1. Host's Settings:
- To connect the Bluetooth controller, the host's Controller Connection (Bluetooth) option is On, or turn off the Flight Mode.
- Select Controllers->Change Grip/Order on the main page to make the host search for Bluetooth devices.(Reconnection do not need to do this)
- Note: If the host is difficult to pair the handle, there may be too many Bluetooth devices connected to the host. Manually clear the Bluetooth information (System Setting->Controllers and Sensors->Disconnect Controllers).
2.Controller Pairing to the Host:
- Use the type-C cable to connect the controller to the host through the USB port. When the channel LED is on, unplug the USB cable. The 4 LEDs are in the state of water flow light. The corresponding channel indicator is on.
- (2) When the controller is off, press and hold the Home button for 5 seconds to turn on, and the 4 LEDs are in the state of water flow light. The corresponding channel indicator is on. If there is no synchronization within 2.5 minutes, it will automatically turn into sleep mode.(Switch host assignment)
3. Controller Reconnect to the Host:
- When the controller is off, press the HOME button for 1 second to wake it up, then it will automatically connect with the matched host. If the reconnection is not successful after 10 seconds, it will turn into sleep mode automatically. (Other buttons without wake-up function)
4. Shutdown & Sleep Mode:
- Press and hold the Home button for 5 seconds to turn off the controller.
- After the controller is connected successfully, it automatically turns into sleep mode if there is no operations after 5 minutes.
- If the host screen is off, the controller automatically turns into sleep mode.
5. Low Voltage Alarm:
- If the lithium battery voltage is lower than 3.55V0.1V, the current channel light will flash immediately to remind the voltage is low.
- If the lithium battery voltage is below 3.45V 0.1V, it will automatically turn into sleep mode.
- Button Test: System Setting->Controllers and Sensors->Test Input Devices
- 3D Test: System Setting->Controllers and Sensors->Calibrate Control Sticks
- Material: ABS
- Battery capacity: 3.7V 600mAh
- Weight: 320g
- Packaging size: 15.8*15*6.2cm/6.22*5.91*2.44in
- 1*Charging Cable