Want a better commute? You'd better scoot! In their signature design, the BLVD Cruze is an obsessively engineered electric scooter for adults. Crafted from airforce grade aluminium, this bad boy is light, nimble, and compact. Perfect for getting you to the office, the Cruze folds down beautifully - making it easy to stash under your desk once you arrive. With rear wheel drive for plenty of traction, and enough torque to get up those hills, this is a scooter with guts.
- BLVD scooters
- Design: Cruze Electric Scooter
- Colour: Black/Grey
- Weight: 11kg
- Max. rider weight: 100kg
- Speed: Up to 25 km/h
- Scooter drives up to 24km or 50 minutes on a single charge
- Light enough to carry around easily
- Folds down compactly, perfect for fitting in the car or under a desk
- Pneumatic tyres for shock absorption
- Provides a smoother, safer ride on uneven terrain
- Rear wheel drive is safer and more stable than front wheel alternatives
- Powerful motor can handle hills
- Made from 95% recycled materials - better for the environment!
- Can also be ridden old-school, in the kick and roll style
- Thumb activated throttle and brake
- LED taillight and brake light
- Assembly: Yes
- Materials: Aluminium
- Assembled: 103.5 x 46.5 x 104
- Wheel size: 20
- Battery: 36V lithium-ion pack rechargeable
- Recommended for ages: 18+
- 12 MONTH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
BLVD is passionate about electric scooters, micromobility and the benefits it can provide. Keen to spread the word about their favourite ride, they'll shout to the rooftops about how electric scooters are being adopted as a new form of transport. Make your commute easy and inject some joy to your everyday with a scooter from BLVD.