BodyWorx DUO PURPOSE MAG BIKE
- A compact exercise device that can be used on the floor in front of a chair or on a table in the comfort of your own home.
- Suits both upper and lower body workout.
- Great for rehabilitation or people with limited movement, this is the chassis of an exercise bike only, and gets its name from the fact that you can exercise either your lower or upper body, giving it dual purpose.
- The Bodyworx Duo Bike is popular with Physiotherapists and Physical Therapists alike. It is commercial grade, simple yet effective. The ADPE can be used by hand or foot allowing training of both the upper and lower body and is easy to lift and move.
- Easy to move and store away. Weighs 8.5kg, which is heavy enough that it doesn't move around too much, but light enough to move easily after you're finished.
- It even has a computer that tells you the speed, distance and time functions.
Dual purpose can be used with feet and arms
8 levels of resistance
Assembled dimensions L46cm, W40cm, H 43cm
Large LCD display
Compact use underneath any table with any chair
Easy to store and transport
Carton Dimensions: 16cm x 33cm x 40cm
Warranty : 3-year parts and 1-year labour