Bonzer 16' Can opener
This is the industry standard bench mounted can opener. Fixes securely to your bench top with either permanent or temporary fixings.
16" long shaft for opening the largest of cans. Patented anti-microbial / anit-bacterial coating. There is finally an answer to the question "Do you have a can opener for a one armed man?"
Effortlessly open cans with the Bonzer EZ-40 16" can opener. Featuring an anti-bacterial, premium steel blade, the opener gives a clean and sanitary cut every time, improving your kitchen's hygiene and serving times. Boasting a dishwasher-safe, quick-releasing blade and trigger mechanism, the opener is exceptionally easy-to-clean to help you keep it in immaculate condition. Made with a stainless steel clamp base, the opener also offers an incredibly strong grip to help you tackle cans. Able to open up to 40 cans a day, the opener is perfectly suited to any busy commercial kitchen. Suitable for cans up to 16" high.
- Product features
- Dimensions 27(H)x 4 1/3(W)x 2 3/4(D)"/ 690 x 110 x 70mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Supplier Model Number CRBZ0317
- Warranty 3 Years
- Weight 2.09kg
- Patented quick-release blade carrier for faster cleaning
- Dishwasher safe trigger mechanism
- Opens up to 40 cans per day
- Ideal for pubs, hotels, guest houses and restaurants
- Advanced hygiene technology
- Anti-bacterial blades
- 40mm wheel opens cans 30% faster
- 16" shaft for standard size cans