Do you want to save time, money, and a few grey hairs by establishing efficient bookkeeping practices? You’ve come to the right place! Bookkeeping For Dummies, Second Australian & New Zealand Edition, shows small business owners and bookkeepers how to record day-to-day transactions, understand GST, generate Profit & Loss reports, and so much more. Inside, you’ll get to grips with bookkeeping basics, discover how to record business transactions correctly, use the latest accounting software, and find out how to manage employee payroll.
- Title: Bookkeeping For Dummies
- Author: Veechi Curtis, Lynley Averis
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Genre: Educational, accounting
- No. of pages: 408
- 2nd Australia & New Zealand edition
- Country of origin: N/A