Enjoy this Brink & Campman rug and indulge in a piece that has been crafted by one of Europe's leading designers! Showcasing mesmeric patterns and dazzling hues, this professionally crafted rug is incredibly soft underfoot, hand woven, eco-friendly and naturally non-allergenic. Creating a warm, cosy environment for your home starts from the ground up.
- Brink & Campman rugs
- Collection: Kashba Jewel
- Design: Hand Woven
- Colour: Dark Multi
- Shape: Rectangle
- Dimensions (approx. cm): 230 x 160
- Materials: 100% wool
- Backing materials: N/A
- Pile height (approx. mm): Flatweave (no pile)
- Hand woven, flatweave construction
- Fringed border
- Naturally beautiful, eco-friendly and sustainable
- Non-allergenic, fire resistant, durable, anti-mould and great for noise insulation
- Rug pad recommended to extend the life of rug and protect floors
- Spot clean / professional rug cleaning only
- Please note:
- rug images are taken in a brightly lit studio environment
- as products are hand made, allow for slight variations in sizing and appearance
- allow for colour variations depending on your monitor settings and the lighting environment in your home
- Country of origin: India
Please note: This item will be charged and posted individually.
Please note: This item can only be shipped to a postal address, NOT a P.O box. Please ensure your address details, complete with contact number, are updated in your account.
Brink & Campman have been producing quality rugs for over 100 years, which have captivated the globe. Specialising in three types of rugs; Axminster woven rugs, hand-tufted rugs and hand-knotted rugs, Brink & Campman’s collections are influenced by important trends and tendencies in fashion. Their rugs are not just an investment, they’re works of art and style!