BRIO battery powered engine is a fun engine to play with; with its forwards and backwards motion. If it starts getting dark you can always turn on its headlamp and light up the way.
BRIO created the first wooden railway in 1958. Since then they've built up the world's largest range of wooden railway items and many other educational and learning toys.
BRIO's mission is to contribute to a child's development by offering good toys that stimulate the mind through play. Thanks to in-depth expertise.
BRIO develops toys that always generate joy, while satisfying the child's needs in various phases of development. BRIO is a reliable ‘partner' for parents.
BRIO pays attention to every detail through the design process and has always been dedicated to creating products that add extra play value, encourage learning and develop fine motor skills.
- BRIO Two-way Battery Powered Engine
- Drives forwards and backwards at the touch of a button
- Add to BRIO road and rail sets for exciting imaginative play
- Wooden, durable, made to BRIO's high 'green' standards
- Headlamp lights up the track; requires AAA batteries (not included)